• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Belle Delphine (Instagram cosplay model) sells ‘gamer girl bathwater’ for $30 each to thirsty folks and is getting explicit requests

Kamina

Golden Boy

I am not so sure about this though.
Did she specifically state that she was bathing in the bathwater? She just said it is “her” bathwater and happened to bathe in it in her video. But if she doesn’t officially market it that way one could only get her for the fishy video.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I am not so sure about this though.
Did she specifically state that she was bathing in the bathwater? She just said it is “her” bathwater and happened to bathe in it in her video. But if she doesn’t officially market it that way one could only get her for fishy marketing.

ah yes your honor, the defendant never stated the bath water she was selling was water she bathed in, only that it is her bathwater such that it things are as they be

Kadayi

Banned

No Vulcan Sex Bitches for you Captain Incel

black-mirror-breaking-bad-1514714611.jpg

V2Tommy

Not that I protect these weirdo incel fucks, but seriously... exploitation of people with mental challenges should be illegal.

This isn’t capitalism. This is predatory behaviour.

Mista

Banned
Not that I protect these weirdo incel fucks, but seriously... exploitation of people with mental challenges should be illegal.

This isn’t capitalism. This is predatory behaviour.
You think it’s exploiting people with mental challenges and not actually horny weebos?

n0razi

Not sure who is more stupid, her or the people that buy this shit.

If people offered you $30 a pop for some of your dirty bath water... you would be stupid not to sell it. Literally making money out of trash.

Last edited:

J-Roderton

If people offered you $30 a pop for some of your dirty bath water... you would be stupid not to sell it. Literally making money out of trash.

Guess I should have said that I thought she was a fucking idiot before this whole bathwater thing took off, since I was familiar with her. Whatever.

Tesseract

Banned
aight that nasty dude who vaped her bath water is a legend

he's gonna burn in hell no doubt, that should be fun

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I watched the octopus video.

She definitely has a “producer”, probably a dude, who is helping to sell her and making money along with her.

They probably think the controversy they’ve managed to stir up is hilarious.

Papa

Banned

She definitely has a “producer”, probably a dude, who is helping to sell her and making money along with her.

I sure do 🤷‍♂️

brap

Banned

>when a woman can't do things by themselves
Fucking lmao. Even Anita had that Macintosh guy do everything for her.

Tesseract

Banned
I think I might be done with the Internet for 2019.

People are dirty, disgusting creatures. I'm glad I'm old enough to remember a world that wasn't this.

we were always fucked up, and this stuff is just the tip of the spear

take a break and buckle your seat belt, home stuck

Top Bottom