Ben Shapiro offers to debate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: She deems it catcalling

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I agree. Little Ben Shapiro would cremate her in a debate. He is being a bully.
Man offers a candid sit down on his Sunday discourse events, he is a bully.

Woman makes false analogies and essentially calls him a "sex predator" in so many words, then actually STALKS her opponents by trying to hunt them down at their campaign offices, and nope not a bully.

Funny how when it comes to women with men's approach, they are 'bullies', yet when women do it, and even take it several levels higher, *crickets*.

"Equality" folks. :pie_eyeroll:

Last edited:

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
Unless Ben Shapiro is her political opponent for the upcoming seat, there’s no point in debating him. Do think she should’ve just said no, she’s focusing on the race, and can’t wait to debate her opponent.
he offered to do a 1 on 1 interview. he did mention a potential debate during the offer, because she said republicans won't debate her. no idea why people keep harping on the debate issue.

Jun 11, 2004
he offered to do a 1 on 1 interview. he did mention a potential debate during the offer, because she said republicans won't debate her. no idea why people keep harping on the debate issue.
Why is a news anchor offering to donate money to interview a candidate for a seat in congress?

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
Why is a news anchor offering to donate money to interview a candidate for a seat in congress?
probably because he knew she would completely ignore his offer if he didn't, and still keep claiming that republicans were scared of her. Offering the donation would get others to ask her about it, and she wouldn't be able to ignore the offer. Sadly, and hilariously at the same time, she made it more newsworthy by comparing it to catcalling. If she would have just said thanks but no thanks, this would have disappeared in a day.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
probably because he knew she would completely ignore his offer if he didn't, and still keep claiming that republicans were scared of her. Offering the donation would get others to ask her about it, and she wouldn't be able to ignore the offer. Sadly, and hilariously at the same time, she made it more newsworthy by comparing it to catcalling. If she would have just said thanks but no thanks, this would have disappeared in a day.
Offering the donation would get others to ask her about it,
This is why he did. This is actual sensationalism.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Yeah exactly. He was responding to her talking shit, not the other way around.

Jun 11, 2004

shapiro's conditions was lets have a conversation and I'll put up 10K.

That's not how journalists work

Last edited:

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
My opinion is that she ran on her platform as ‘a girl from the Bronx’ and has even stated it on her Twitter a time or two, like she was this tough girl. Yet, come to find out- not really all that tough as she has basically hidden herself away from scruntiny from this boy. I mean who is scared of Ben Shapiro? He’s a lightweight. I mean he’s Glass Joe in Punch Out! So what does that make her? Is this how a tough girl from the Bronx handles business? Of course, she didn’t really spend much time actually growing up in the place, so I guess that explains it.

Dude Abides

Apr 8, 2009
As far as I've observed, Shapiro attacks the ideas, while Robinson attacks the person. Moreover, Shapiro is a far more prominent public figure. That is why one is worth debating and the other is not.
This isn’t true on either score. Robinson’s pieces on Shapiro are all criticizing things he’s said, while Shapiro is very quick to go to the ad hominem, anti-Semite being his go to. It’s pretty clear that Shapiro just did this as a stunt, not because he’s actually interested in intellectual engagement.

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
We're on page 8 now. Can we stop misrepresenting his original request/communication at this point, finally? On other forums such a thing could get you banned for arguing in bad faith and pushing false narratives (account in junior phase, long history of severe infractions and downplaying the downplaying of toxic white male privilege).

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
He's not a republican, he's an opportunist.
Being an opportunist doesn't inherently make you "a man with bad intentions". Yes the word has negative connotations, but most everyone in any form of media is something of an opportunist, to some extent. So is every politician, with very very few exceptions.

Jun 11, 2004
Being an opportunist doesn't inherently make you "a man with bad intentions". Yes the word has negative connotations, but most everyone in any form of media is something of an opportunist, to some extent. So is every politician, with very very few exceptions.
Literally what being an opportunist means.

Humdinger

Apr 21, 2010
I see Candace Owens has offered to give $100,000 to a charity of her choice, if she were to debate. Not surprisingly, no response. She's also ignored several other requests from conservative women to debate her. Buck-aww.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I am going to use that line when people spout the fake definition of racism that they learned from their Che loving crypto-Marist professors.

Oh wait, I already do, lol.
I bet they’re trying to change the dictionary definition of that too.

Last edited:

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
Its a pretty common theme at this point and it's not just here. It's a common theme on social media from people on the right whenever she is involved.
Yeah, that evil right bogeyman. NO WAY the left uses identical tactics, ever. -_-

Your team does thing == fine.
Other team does thing == bad.

Yawn.

Not sure why everything has to boil down to tribal bullshit.

Last edited: