Ben Shapiro TRIGGERED by Andrew Neil, WALKS from interview early

GrizzleBoy

Jul 25, 2013
England
You're putting way too much effort into this.
Yeah, just like that.

Ben had no answers to the questions asked of him so he immediately jumped into adhominems just like that.

Which if you're a brit who knows who Andrew Neil is, would have you either blondegirlcringeing.gif or laughing your pants off and feeling that this guy doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

The parts where Andrew Neil also insta fact checked Ben the moment he attempted his "lie about something while talking quickly and immediately change subject" tactics multiple times also seemed quite sad for him.

He tried to answer questions with questions and even tried to turn the interviewer I to the one who was being interviewed in a bid to not have to answer any more questions he couldn't answer or statements he couldn't defend.

It was all quite obvious to see, and obvious to see it failing miserably.

There was also the rage quit. I think most people noticed it.

You'd have to try pretty hard not to see it tbh.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
So this is Ben's first L. Not too bad. He can afford to have a bad day every once in a while. I'm not about to throw him under the bus.

It's funny the ammount of people who suddenly care what Ben has to say.

Hmmm. So sneaky.

Idiocracy

Jun 18, 2018
I only know BS from his column that compared buying health insurance to buying furniture, some peoples glowing recommendations of his ability to debate and this interview.

His excuse on this makes him seem like a politician that feels hard done by not knowing the questions in advance, that is a bad look for any pundit. BS should know his old opinions and be prepared to face them in the context of his new book, especially when the points clash as hard as they do in this case.

One of the points of the interview is to show how opinions change when “your own” guys are in charge, and it does that brilliantly.

BS might be very good at being on the offensive in debates, but in this he has to defend his positions in a framework he build to attack, and he failed.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
I only know BS from his column that compared buying health insurance to buying furniture, some peoples glowing recommendations of his ability to debate and this interview.

His excuse on this makes him seem like a politician that feels hard done by not knowing the questions in advance, that is a bad look for any pundit. BS should know his old opinions and be prepared to face them in the context of his new book, especially when the points clash as hard as they do in this case.

One of the points of the interview is to show how opinions change when “your own” guys are in charge, and it does that brilliantly.

BS might be very good at being on the offensive in debates, but in this he has to defend his positions in a framework he build to attack, and he failed.
To be fair, I think Ben has already addressed his old views and why/how his opinion changed.

Idiocracy

Jun 18, 2018
To be fair, I think Ben has already addressed his old views and why/how his opinion changed.
That doesn’t mean he is not allowed to be confronted with them, only that he should be prepared. The important question is when his opinion changed, see the rest of the post you quoted.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Ben Shapiro is a tool.

He claims that Jews who vote Democrat (i.e. the vast majority) aren't "real" Jews. And then wants to claim the left is actually the antisemetic group despite white supremacists obviously making their bed with conservatives for centuries.

A complete and total idiot. It's no surprise he runs away from an interview because the interviewer refuses to take his bait. Any amount of pressure from someone as snide as himself makes him ball up and run away. Also fucking lol @ calling a lifelong conservative a "leftists." Just shows you how extreme his own politics are.

As far as his article on mistakes he's made, it's also a largely disingenuous document filled with sorry-not-sorrys and but-I'm-techically-rights. Here's a good description of it by someone on reddit:

---First he has the "Stupid/Immoral Stuff I’ve Said" section---

Advocacy for the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians

Shapiro: That column called for transfer of Palestinian Arabs from Judea and Samaria and Israel proper [...] I have myself called that idea “inhumane and impractical,” [...] It is also worth noting that the same people who decried the transfer column as genocidal and ethnic cleansing were very much in favor of forcing every single Jew out of the Gaza Strip in 2006, and seem fine with complete destruction of Israeli settlements in favor of a Judenrein Palestinian state.

Rebuttal: So Ben Shapiro here does many things wrong. First of all he says 'the decried the transfer column', as though it's some small group of leftists who have a problem with the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian population. As if it isnt a mainstream position to be opposed to ethnic cleansing.He continues on to say that these people who had a problem with ethnic cleansing the Palestinian population supported forcing out every Jew out of the Gaza strip in 2006 (he says 2006, it was 2005). What he fails to mention was that it was the Israeli government's decision to remove the settlements from Gaza, not anyone else. If Israel wanted to agree to an alternative, such as a one state solution where Israeli Jews and Palestinians would live in a single state, or wanted to agree to a two state solution with equal land swaps and with minority rights for minority arabs and jews who lived in both territories, they could have agreed to that. Instead Sharon unilaterally ended the peace talks with the Palestinian Authority and withdrew from Gaza, as a way to forestall any demographic threat to Israel from being in control of too many Arabs, and transferred those settlers to the West Bank. He's taking his own bigotry and in his faux 'apology' is accusing 'those who decried' his racism of being the real racists. Thats not an apology.

Calling George Soros A 'Kapo.'

Shapiro: You can't fault a 14-year-old for being forced to commit crimes in order to survive. You can certainly fault an old man for failing to recognize the evil in which he participated. But it's unkind to call Soros a kapo. For that, I apologize.

Rebuttal: Classic "sorry, I was right, but I'm sorry". He apologizes for using the term kapo, but then goes on to hurl the accusation against Soros that he doesn't recognize the evil (dispossessing Jews of their property), that he witnessed as a 14 year old Jew disguised as a non-Jew forced to attend the property seizures of Jews. Does Shapiro REALLY think that Soros's point was that he didn't see anything evil about the dispossession of property from Jews during WWII? This is one of the worst 'apologies' I've ever seen in my life.

---Then we have "suff the left is taking out of context" section---

The “Arabs like to bomb crap and live in sewage” tweet

Shapiro: I was clearly talking about Israeli and Arab leadership, as well as terror-supporting people in the Arab world. How do you know that? Because I said so in the very next tweets: "Apologies! You are correct re: slur about Arabs. Not all Arabs like open sewage and blowing things up. Just Pals and their allies"

Rebuttal: This is pure bullshit. He didn't apologize. He doubled down. He said that instead of 'Arabs' he should have said 'Palestinians'. How exactly does that make it better? How the hell anyone can think that this is excused is beyond me.

---Then we get to the "Stuff The Left Doesn’t Like That Happens To Be True" section---

The Palestinian Population is rotten to its core

Shapiro: The Palestinian Arab population is rotten to the core. There are many to be blamed: Yasser Arafat, who lined his pockets with cash and subsidized murder while playing the victim of oppression. An Arab world that refused to absorb the Palestinian population, preferring to use it as a political pawn against Israel. The United Nations, which suckled the Palestinian Arab population into dependency at the international teat. Israel, for emboldening the Palestinian Arabs by conceding to them.

Rebuttal: Ben Shapiro reiterates this opinion and retracts none of it. He seeks to emphasize his opinion on this page. Not only does he say that 'the palestinian arab population is rotten to its core', he also says that he blames the Arab world for 'refusing to absorb the Palestinian population', reiterating his call for the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian population that he pretended to retract earlier on.

Jews who vote for Obama are “Jews In Name Only.”

Shapiro: Jews who vote for Obama are, by and large, Jews In Name Only (JINOs). They eat bagels and lox; they watch “Schindler’s List”; they visit temple on Yom Kippur — sometimes. But they do not care about Israel.

Rebuttal: Nothing to say here other than that Ben Shapiro is an antisemite. He is calling people like myself, Jews who voted for Obama, not real Jews. This is the equivalent of Takfirism by ISIS against other muslims, claiming that only Orthodox, homophobic, misogynistic, racist people like himself are 'real Jews'. The majority of Jews who are liberal and who vote democrat are fake Jews.

Describing Rahm Emanuel is A “Kapo.”

Shapiro: the Obama administration moved full-scale toward promoting Iran’s regional terror ambitions, with Emanuel’s help. The kapo language was too charged. But Emanuel’s participation in the Obama administration’s pro-Iran agenda was despicable.

Rebuttal: Supporting a deal to constrain Iran's nuclear program and place the strictest monitoring regime ever placed on any nuclear program ever does not make you a self-hating Jew or despicable. His continual usage of the term Kapo to describe mainstream Jewish democrats is what is antisemitic and despicable.

The Obama administration is racist and starting a race war of brown people killing white people.

Shapiro: The Obama administration is racist. They are using that racism to let black criminals off the hook, justify illegal immigration, hamstring law enforcement across the country, and push redistribution as a solution to supposed continuing discrimination against "people of color." [...] The next race war will come not from racist whites, but from racist blacks and Hispanics who feel empowered to act on their racism by an administration that excuses all minority misbehavior.

Rebuttal: Actually the Obama administration was widely criticized from the left for its stringent immigration enforcement, the most deportations ever. Letting black criminals off the hook? what? And redistribution? Obama increased the marginal tax rate for the wealthy from 36% to 39%. And 'supposed discrimination', followed by race-baiting about the upcoming race war of brown people attacking white people. No retraction, nothing from Ben Shapiro.

Last edited:

Grayonx

Neo Member
Aug 20, 2017
It was so funny when he tried to say that Andrew Neil was left wing............ LOL

For those who dont know, Andrew Neil used to work very closely to Rupert Murdoch

GrizzleBoy

Jul 25, 2013
England
He's a lot smarter than your dumb ass. That's for sure.
Lol, you're pretty good at imitating Shapiros meltdown behavioir. I like it.

Ben Shapiro is a tool.

He claims that Jews who vote Democrat (i.e. the vast majority) aren't "real" Jews. And then wants to claim the left is actually the antisemetic group despite white supremacists obviously making their bed with conservatives for centuries.

A complete and total idiot. It's no surprise he runs away from an interview because the interviewer refuses to take his bait. Any amount of pressure from someone as snide as himself makes him ball up and run away. Also fucking lol @ calling a lifelong conservative a "leftists." Just shows you how extreme his own politics are.

As far as his article on mistakes he's made, it's also a largely disingenuous document filled with sorry-not-sorrys and but-I'm-techically-rights. Here's a good description of it by someone on reddit:
Yep.

This post is essentially a written version of Andrew Neil in a roundabout way calling out Shapiro for the bullshit artist he is.

And instead of showing the world that he's grown from the times where he made these tweets, he doubled down, tried shitty debate tactics that work well against angsty college campus kids but not so well against seasoned interviewers who's speciality is cutting through your bullshit, and lied,

He had the opportunity to prove the interviewer wrong by being able to show that he's actually learned from his own books premise, but instead showed that he's just as shitty when it comes to discourse as the rest he criticises in his book.

Even the website he has critiquing his own past bullshit is full of bullshit and inability to show learning and self reflection. The interviewer even used the bullshit on that website to disprove one of Shapiros lies in the interview, at which point Shapiros rage quit.

He hasn't learned, he is the same guy he critiques in his book, and he was exposed as such. A fraud, even.

Last edited:

Dead1612

Neophyte
Feb 6, 2019
What debate?

Ben Shapiro got asked some tough questions about Ben Shapiro and turned into the type of whiny, assuming, entitled feelings over facts types people like to see him "DESTROY!! 11"

He even went so low as use childish arguments like "I'm more popular than you therefore I win" and calling a life long Conservative a leftie in order to discredit them because he had no answer to the questions asked of him.

He tried his "tell a lie while talking fast and quickly change subject" tactic and the host immediately called out and corrected him on multiple occasions.

He got questioned by someone about himself and devoid of any way to answer without looking bad, tried all his extremely transparent debate tactics to wriggle out of having to show any humility or self reflection and it didn't work.

He shat the bed pretty hard tbh.
haha yeah saying he was more popular was so dumb. most of what he says if researched and well-supported. that he said something dumb and emotional like that was out of character for him, and i think people who dislike him are celebrating the interview because he usually wins by pointing out where his opponents are being dumb and emotional. someone got under his skin, but he admitted it on twitter, and he's moved on. live and learn. also, the interview was cringy but the admission on twitter wasnt. it was actually respectable that he admitted he made a mistake and intends to do better, something we rarely see anymore, unless someone was accused of being some kind of phobic or ist and is trying to keep their job. he didn't have to admit a mistake, but he did. i like him more for that.

Reactions: matt404au

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007
Ben Shapiro is a tool.

Shapiro literally can't keep himself in check when Jews are brought up. He likes to talk about how he's a 'facts' guy but the second Jews are brought up it's a nose dive straight into religious doctrine.

I can see why he was upset at this interview, he thought he was on a tour to promote his book and instead found himself getting attacked on his views which he seemed totally unprepared for, especially when he has to discuss logic regarding anything relating to Isreal, Jewish concerns, Palestine and Hamas he plain loses the plot.

Reactions: Radical Dreamer

finowns

May 10, 2009
Ben Shapiro is a tool.

Did the person named Rebuttal call Ben Shapiro an anti-Semite... :messenger_neutral:

mekes

Jun 30, 2013
London, UK
I love that neither knew who the other was. I’ve seen Ben in a few videos by now and this was pretty out of character for him. I’ve never really found Ben to be a person of much substance for somebody who has a platform like he has.

CausticVenom

Apr 27, 2018
Why, Ben? Why? Literally stooping to their level with this nonsense, I don't see how anyone could defend this.

The guy in the video in the OT is a clear ignorant leftist, though. "mEdiCaRe fOr aLl!!".

Last edited:

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018
I love that neither knew who the other was. I’ve seen Ben in a few videos by now and this was pretty out of character for him. I’ve never really found Ben to be a person of much substance for somebody who has a platform like he has.
Because he's the classic poster boy. Elevated by a particular faction to spout safe talking points. All sides have them.

Reactions: Ailynn

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
He has always been anti-Trump and for crying out loud he called Medicare for all a good, new idea. He may not be one, but he does a good job of playing one on tv.
Is it not just possible that as an interviewer he’s simply taking an opposing view in order to help the audience get an understanding of the guest’s opinions?

There seems to be this assumption that all journalists are pushing an agenda. Since Medicare for all was brought up, here’s him questioning the NHS

People should be able to have their ideas questioned.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Medicare for all is a good idea if your country can afford it.
Probably not. But be honest, that's a leftist POV in the US.

Is it not just possible that as an interviewer he’s simply taking an opposing view in order to help the audience get an understanding of the guest’s opinions?
Framing leftist ideas as the 'only good new' ones is a bit of a stretch. But like I said, act like one and you'll be treated as such.

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
Framing leftist ideas as the 'only good new' ones is a bit of a stretch. But like I said, act like one and you'll be treated as such.
Is taking up a leftist position when engaging with right wing people and doing the opposite for leftists a bad thing? As I see it he’s just saying “You say this, the other side says this other thing. What’s your response?” In the Shapiro video and the one I posted he basically adopts opposite views to reflect the person he is speaking to.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Is taking up a leftist position when engaging with right wing people and doing the opposite for leftists a bad thing?
It's a bit disingenuous. And it puts the guest in an awkward position. How is he supposed to debate leftist ideas if the interviewer simply says, I'm not a leftist? Oooookay, then. Interview over.

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
It's a bit disingenuous. And it puts the guest in an awkward position. How is he supposed to debate leftist ideas if the interviewer simply says, I'm not a leftist? Oooookay, then. Interview over.
Because the interviewer’s own personal opinions should be irrelevant. The point of the interview should be to establish and engage with the ideas put forward by the person being interviewed. They’re the person of interest. The interviewer is just a means of getting to that.

Reactions: Darkangel
Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
The point of the interview should be to establish and engage with the ideas put forward by the person being interviewed. They’re the person of interest. The interviewer is just a means of getting to that.
The interviewer doesn't have to adopt the talking points of the opposition to do that. Especially if he is going to rebut the guest on his responses. I think it was obvious Neil didn't care for Shapiro personally and was upset at the fact he supports Trump.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
The interviewer doesn't have to adopt the talking points of the opposition to do that. Especially if he is going to rebut the guest on his responses. I think it was obvious Neil didn't care for Shapiro personally and was upset at the fact he supports Trump.
It seems reasonable to me. Most people watching that show won’t know who Shapiro is, so giving him an unopposed platform isn’t benefitting the audience, just Shapiro. People will get a better idea of Shapiro if they also see him engaging with the points his critics might make. This approach isn’t uniquely adopted for people on the right. This really was pretty standard for Neil.

I’m curious, in the video I posted would you say it was obvious Neil didn’t care for the person he person he was speaking to and was upset that they support the NHS? Because his approach seems the same in both.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Most people watching that show won’t know who Shapiro is, so giving him an unopposed platform isn’t benefitting the audience, just Shapiro.
I never said unopposed. I said the interviewer shouldn't act like a petulant child spewing talking points and saying one idea is good nor bad. What did the audience get out of this trainwreck? Nothing.

GrizzleBoy

Jul 25, 2013
England
I never said unopposed. I said the interviewer shouldn't act like a petulant child spewing talking points and saying one idea is good nor bad. What did the audience get out of this trainwreck? Nothing.
And its Shapiros fault.

You can complain all you want about the questions asked and how they were asked, but every single one was a way for Shapiro to substantiate his opinions and/or views.

People learned he wasn't able to without resorting to the exact behaviours he points out and criticises in his book.

That's what the interviewer was trying to get at, that Bens book seems a little hypocritical.

Ben could have acknowledged that, mentioned how he's learned xyz, how he's different from the guy who sounds like the very people he critiques in his book.

Instead when put to him, he basically ended up defending the kinds of things his book is criticising.

Neil: "aren't these YouTube titles about DESTROYING and OBLITERATING" part of the issue regarding the coarsening of discourse?"

Shapiro: I didn't make the titles

Neil:" Do you disagree with the titles?"

Fake Shapiro from the book: People are free to name things what they want, but I'd prefer to have more tame and understanding language used to decrease the focus on division and winning and put more focus on learning.

Actual Shapiro:" Depends. I need to check the video to see if I did indeed DESTROY and OBLITERATE some libs or not"

Andrew Neil asked via the questioning, "arent you a hypocrite for writing this book?".

Ben Answered via his replies and behavoour, "yes."

And that was Bens choice. Not the interviewers.

Ben showed that quite clearly and I think a lot of brits learned that.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Darkangel
Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
And its Shapiros fault.
No, it's really not. Nobody gained anything from that interview because Neil behaved like an imbecile. He is a terrible interviewer if he thinks his purpose is to regurgitate talking points and agitate the guest to the point they leave. Nobody won anything. Nobody gained any insight. It was a fucking joke.

Shapiro still is number one in the LA market. He's on over 200 stations.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast

There seems to be this assumption that all journalists are pushing an agenda. Since Medicare for all was brought up, here’s him questioning the NHS

People should be able to have their ideas questioned.
Sure, but he questioned the idea of the NHS badly too. "The survival rate of SOME cancers in the UK is worse than Costa Rica or Brazil".

First of all Costa Rica and Brazil aren't third world countries, and so comparing them like they're some sort of huge difference from the UK is a little disingenuous.

Second, that is an oddly specific stat that is devoid of other relevant comparison. SOME cancers? OK. What about life expectancy? Life expectancy is higher in the UK, and the older you live, the more likely you're gonna die from cancer.

And sure, cancer survival rates are better in the USA, but that's not the only thing that's killing people. What about the thousands of people who die because they can't afford treatment? What about the thousands of people who get sick more than they need to because they can't afford preventative care? What about the thousands of people who go bankrupt because they can't afford their healthcare?

Does his out of context stat citation indicate that he's a journalist pushing an agenda? Maybe, maybe not. There's a lot of variables to consider.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
They are.

Post-Cold War, "developing countries" tends to be the preferred nomenclature. Brazil and Costa Rica are on the IMF/UN's Developing Countries list as well.
Technically yes, but I was using the term "third world" in the casual sense. I should have said "shit hole countries" to be more clear. The point I was making is that Brazil and Costa Rica aren't top tier "first world" (in the colloquial sense) status, but they're not THAT bad. You've traveled a lot. You've probably been there, yes? You've seen the slums, and they're pretty bad, there's no doubt about that, but taken as a whole, both countries are relatively okay. Especially compared to some of the other countries on that list.

To further the point, just take the Human Developmental Index. Both countries are in the "high" category.

Last edited:
Reactions: EviLore

GrizzleBoy

Jul 25, 2013
England
No, it's really not. Nobody gained anything from that interview because Neil behaved like an imbecile. He is a terrible interviewer if he thinks his purpose is to regurgitate talking points and agitate the guest to the point they leave. Nobody won anything. Nobody gained any insight. It was a fucking joke.

Shapiro still is number one in the LA market. He's on over 200 stations.
Yes, it really is.

Nobody asked Ben Shapiro to instantly and hypocritically label someone he disagreed with as X affiliation because they presented a view one political ONE issue.

Nobody made Ben Shapiro try to discredit the entire BBC because he got asked one very mild question that he had no answer for.

Nobody made Ben Shapiro lie about what he said in his tweets and have to get embarrassingly insta fact checked on them.

Nobody asked Ben Shapiro to write a book about the negative ways people discuss politics in modern times and then exhibit all of the behaviours that make discourse shitty.

Ben Shapiro could have done absolutely none of those things, substantiated his views and simply got to the end of the interview after simply strongly disagreeing and explaining things in his own way.

Instead, Ben Shapiro decided of his own free will to do all of those things and show all the brits who watched it (and others) that it doesn’t seem like he truly believes in his own book because he’ll stoop right down into Donald Trump level gutterisms (my ratings are higher tho therefore I win!!! biased news media therefore I win!!! <insert lies here>!!! *gets fact checked*/*rage quits* ) the very moment he is challenged.

Shapiro could’ve “won” all he wanted to, had he not exposed his own depictions of his own beliefs (that he wants to sell to people in a book) as fraudulent, on live television.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojita

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
He has always been anti-Trump and for crying out loud he called Medicare for all a good, new idea. He may not be one, but he does a good job of playing one on tv.
In the UK believing in healthcare for all isn't a leftist view, its a right we all have.

Frankly its saddening to me that the insurance industry and the blood sucking leaders behind it have convinced the American masses that free healthcare is evil.

Reactions: Rentahamster

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
In the UK believing in healthcare for all isn't a leftist view, its a right we all have.

Frankly its saddening to me that the insurance industry and the blood sucking leaders behind it have convinced the American masses that free healthcare is evil.
No service that another person performs for you is a right. Universal healthcare is a privilege that you should be thankful for as it is dependent on economic prosperity which itself is dependent on the sacrifice of previous generations. Thinking of it as a right fosters a sense of entitlement and a lack of appreciation for the extremely safe and comfortable world you live in.

MB1

Neo Member
Apr 30, 2019
No service that another person performs for you is a right. Universal healthcare is a privilege that you should be thankful for as it is dependent on economic prosperity which itself is dependent on the sacrifice of previous generations. Thinking of it as a right fosters a sense of entitlement and a lack of appreciation for the extremely safe and comfortable world you live in.
Doctors get paid in Europe. Same as Cops and Firefighters who provide their services.

Last edited:
Reactions: azz0r

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
I think that’s an interesting distinction and I get what you mean. But wouldn’t the court system be a service that’s performed by other people for you? A fair trial seems like a basic right to have.

Cucked SoyBoy

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah Shapiro is controlled opposition. He presents conservative arguments in the worst possible way while never supporting any right-wing ideas or methods that will actually work.

He's basically paid to lose.

Idiocracy

Jun 18, 2018
Ben Shapiro said he wasn’t prepared for the interview, that is nonsense, if you have made high profile statements you should be prepared to defend them.

As I understand Shapiro an editor for daily wire and the “destroys” headlines that BS said he has nothing to do with are posted by daily wire on youtube.

Andrew Neil is a Thatcherite conservative in the UK, and claiming that he is on the left by american standards fails to understand the basics of conservatism and ignores where the centre of politics is in the U.S.

Without looking it up Andrew Neil was most likely a fan of Ronald Regan, at any rate they were friends according to AN.

By European standards the questions in this interview were nothing special for critical questions, and Shapiro went ad hominem and full snowflake.

Edit: Shapiro went to an interview with a notoriously critical journalist, and wasn’t prepared, that as well as his reaction was all on him.

Last edited:

funkygunther

Dec 22, 2018
Believing in shitty healthcare for all. Not something I am interested in.
I would have expected USA to have much better performance than countries with public healthcare but it just isn't the case, in fact its worse in a few scenarios.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I think that’s an interesting distinction and I get what you mean. But wouldn’t the court system be a service that’s performed by other people for you? A fair trial seems like a basic right to have.
Yeah but the difference is that no one goes seeking out their own trial. It’s something the government subjects you to because the burden of proof is on them.

Reactions: DKehoe