• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk listed on Amazon Spain for December 16.

Ydelnae

My only experience with Berserk is the three movies, the first chapter of the manga and two episodes of the new anime, but I'm interested in playing the game. December is packed for me, though.

Zolo

Even the movies used the 'Band of the Hawk'. We know it's the Band of the Falcon now. No reason to keep it in what are essentially reboots.

Tizoc

My only experience with Berserk is the three movies, the first chapter of the manga and two episodes of the new anime, but I'm interested in playing the game. December is packed for me, though.

Do yourself a favour and read the manga, just do it, it's a fantastic (Dark) Fantasy series, and would help in appreciating the game more with more knowledge of the series.

Josemsar

Neo Member
I guess they will start from the golden age (Even if there is the black swordsman chapter) and don´t want to spoil anyone?

Jawmuncher

I can see TK just dumping Berserk. That seems to be their way for anime games. Since they know the demographic for it basically knows it's coming out.

Starring Gattsu and Griffon and featuring Cassandra and Pakku

Q2NsQvY.gif

Top Bottom