• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk |OT| - Big men, bigger swords, OFF THE BOAT, GUTS IS THE GOAT - Berserk #360 24/4/2020

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
Young Animal announced BERSERK RETURNING ON APRIL 24TH

Watch them delay that shit, now that japan is finally starting to take corona seriously and go on lockdowns. Jump at least releases their stuf digitally, but even there I fear we are gonna hit with delays soon, but does the publication of Berserk have a digital version?

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Watch them delay that shit, now that japan is finally starting to take corona seriously and go on lockdowns. Jump at least releases their stuf digitally, but even there I fear we are gonna hit with delays soon, but does the publication of Berserk have a digital version?
Reminds of the Highschool of the Dead situation. The story was quickly running out of steam and then an earthquake happened, after which he took over 2 year long hiatus because he fell into some depression spiral, got sick and all that. Then he released one chapter, which was pretty meh, and then said he is done with the thing, after some years of silence, and that he will never continue the story. Who knows, maybe Berserk will never be finished as well.

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
Reminds of the Highschool of the Dead situation. The story was quickly running out of steam and then an earthquake happened, after which he took over 2 year long hiatus because he fell into some depression spiral, got sick and all that. Then he released one chapter, which was pretty meh, and then said he is done with the thing, after some years of silence, and that he will never continue the story. Who knows, maybe Berserk will never be finished as well.
Despite Miura taking his time, because of the detailed art etc. he definitely wants to finish the manga.

The Highschool of the Dead situation is entirely different. The writer of that series passed away from a heart disease, the artist, his brother, doesn't wanna continue out of respect and because he wouldn't know what his brother had in mind for the rest of the story.

Reactions: infinitys_7th

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Well that was a nice little treat.

Christ i had actually forgotten about Casca. Took me a second to remember what was going on.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Apr 28, 2014
God i hope so, without them he can go full beast mode.
I see him going along and when shit goes down and he starts losing, we might have an ala endgame part where the witches and his gang show up to help him in a serious way
"Guts this is Casca......on your left."
I think Casca with deal with her shit and in the end be a very big help to Guts defeating Griffith and taking back her pride and sanity she lost when he raped ber