• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Black Friday AD

Jigolo

Wow looks like all my shopping might be done at BestBuy.

Nier - $25
Crash - $25
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 - $20
Rayman Legends - $20
Bioshock- $15

Google Home mini - $30

Now hopefully Nintendo does a mini sale on the eShop and MK8D is $50 digital or something

ABeezy1388

YESSS! Been waiting for this. Building a new home that'll be done soon.

Have a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and a Samsung KS8000. Need to pick up another 4K tv for either my gaming loft or the living room. Cant wait to look these deals over.

Wow I'm glad I looked at this. I just bought that 60" Sony for $900, and the place I got it from offers a price match in case someone offers it lower.

squall211

Wow looks like all my shopping might be done at BestBuy.

Nier - $25
Crash - $25
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 - $20
Rayman Legends - $20
Bioshock- $15

Google Home mini - $30

Now hopefully Nintendo does a mini sale on the eShop and MK8D is $50 digital or something

Nice deals. Definitely interested in Nier & KH at those prices. Be interesting to see if places like amazon end up matching them.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Well, what I keep telling people who are talking about getting a Switch for BF.

There aint gonna be any deals and it's better to get one while you can.

So far Target and BB have shown this to be true.

The 4K disc deals are INCREDIBLE though!

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Also, for those wanting a TCL P605, the absolute best cheap 4K TV you can buy consider this your greenlight to do so.

That isn't in the ad either.

It's easily the best sub-$1000 TV you can buy.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Those Nintendo Switch deals are unreal.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I agree. Getting up to 25% off on those collectibles is all I needed for a great black friday.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Also, for those wanting a TCL P605, the absolute best cheap 4K TV you can buy consider this your greenlight to do so.

Holy crap, seriously considering that TV for my Xbox One X

amdb00mer

Holy crap, seriously considering that TV for my Xbox One X

So far it has worked like a champ with my PS4 Pro, X1S, and the X1X games I tested yesterday also looked fantastic. TCL making a name for themselves like Vizio did so many years ago when they hit the market at low price points, but with high-quality sets.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Finally! I've been waiting for their ad to come out. Some really enticing prices on tv's.

65" Sony x900e: $1500
65" Samsung MU8000 $1300 - might be better off going with the 65" Vizio M series for roughly $1000
75" Sony x850e: $2000 now on par with the 75" Vizio M series
70" Sony x690e: $1200 better quality tv than then 70" Vizio E series
65" Samsung budget tv for $850

I'd love to get the x900, but honestly I've been considering something bigger even though I'd be sacrificing picture quality. Decisions decisions...

ABeezy1388

Really wish some OLED's would go on sale. Really, realllllly want one of those.

I have about $800.00 in Amazon credit... throwing that on a Black Friday Sale for an OLED tv would be spectacular.

Soriku

Wow! There are some killer deals in there. Wonder if I will be able to use my GCU on some of those games.

FYI if you haven't picked them up yet both Horizon and Uncharted: LL are $19.99 at BB right now, and $15.99 with GCU also. Just ordered Uncharted for pickup.

Soriku

Really wish some OLED's would go on sale. Really, realllllly want one of those.

I have about $800.00 in Amazon credit... throwing that on a Black Friday Sale for an OLED tv would be spectacular.

They've had the LG B7A OLED 55 inches for $1400 over the past few weeks, check Slickdeals. The 65 is still over 2k though.

ABeezy1388

They've had the LG B7A OLED 55 inches for $1400 over the past few weeks, check Slickdeals. The 65 is still over 2k though.

Thanks! Will go check that out. I really want that 65". I am a size snob with TV's so I would for sure need to get the 65".

Pejo

Going to pick up a handful of blurays and it looks like I'll finally jump in on Horizon for $20. Was really hoping GT Sport was going to be $30-$40, but it seems not.

Valonquar

Hmm, I may have to take the dive on the 65" X900E and a soundbar. Using a 10 year old non-4K 55" Samsung atm which has been great, but the lack of HDR & 4K leaves my PS4Pro feeling underutilized.

Top Bottom