• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy doing apppointments for Xbox Series X|S Pre-Orders (Check Your Email)

orosballs

Just got an email from Best Buy.

If you're doing in-store pickup for your Xbox Series X|S pre-order they're doing appointments to pick up your system.

They go from 6:00am to 9:00am in half-hour blocks.
Curious if they'll do the same with ps5 preorders.

sixamp

I got mine aswell but appts aren't needed . They still have curbside and walk in pickups so I don't understand what's the point of this. Unless it's just so people who pre-ordered don't have to wait in a line if there is one

Last edited:

REDRZA MWS

Got mine too!

SC3fXBz.gif

TexMex

I got the same. Picked 6am.

FYI - if you have a PS5 - it lets you pick November 10th. I chatted with customer service, yes it's an error. Pick November 12th.

dorkimoe

I got mine aswell but appts aren't needed . They still have curbside and walk in pickups so I don't understand what's the point of this. Unless it's just so people who pre-ordered don't have to wait in a line if there is one
Do people forget about the pandemic? They don’t want 100 people gathered

FlyyGOD

Bestbuy usually doesn't open before 9am. Ill gladly pick mine up at 6am without complaining about it.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
6 am in November is some early cold shit. I guess you could stop for doughnuts on the way and make it worth it. I signed up for late morning.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Interesting. Here in Canada they won't be selling the consoles in store at all, it'll be an online only item. I don't trust Canada Post to deliver on time so chances are I'll be missing the console launches by a day or two :lollipop_crying:

Ataraxia

Found my e-mail in the clutter folder. Decided not to schedule as I have no desire to go to Best Buy that early when I already have my PS5 secured. I will happily strut my smug face through the store mid-afternoon at my convenience.

I can confirm that I did get an email for my PS5 Physicial pick up. Meanwhile, my 2nd ps5 but digital will be shipped to me as well.

Yeah i got the Email too but i am going to go after work around 4 pm. Too bad i got in on the 2nd round of gamestop preorders for Ps5 and won't get my console until the 30th.

Last edited:

Iced Arcade

Interesting. Here in Canada they won't be selling the consoles in store at all, it'll be an online only item. I don't trust Canada Post to deliver on time so chances are I'll be missing the console launches by a day or two :lollipop_crying:
That and remmberance day being the 11th so the post won't be running that day. I don't have too much faith.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I did get an email. 8:30 - 9:00 am it is. It's gonna be hard going to work with this baby sitting in my living room.

Top Bottom