• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Best Buy online has Switch (both kinds)

suaveric

Jun 7, 2004
I had blue joy cons in my cart an hour ago but they were gone by the time I could check out. Blargh

Dark Cloud

Feb 2, 2016
How can so many people be sitting and waiting to get them so fast when they come into stock? Are they getting notifications?

TS-08

Mar 27, 2012
Just in case anyone doesn't know, Best Buy got in stock at their stores today too, so maybe check with your local store today when you get a chance if you are still looking. They apparently also got neons, although those will go quick.

Interfectum

Nov 14, 2008
You meant Scalpers, they just made bank with NES Mini.
Even if it's scalpers his point still stands. They wouldn't be buying and reselling if there wasn't a thirst for it on ebay. This isn't a situation where a bunch of scalpers bought a Wii U and got fucked... these people are obviously making bank and coming back for more.

DieAntwoord

Banned
Dec 9, 2013
It's weird that Liba and Bic Camera have had stock all over Tokyo all week. I picked up two to bring back to the states just out of convienance for me and a buddy.

DR2K

Doesn't buy fighting games to actually play them
Jun 6, 2009
Houston
How the hell could it be gone?!
Scalpers still make money off of Switch.

Ah, so it's scalpers buying all those copies of Zelda.
Relax, people being able to scalp means it's a major success.

This is people being notified through third party websites about any inventory flux, buying asap, then reselling to people that bought Zelda in anticipation of finding a switch.

LordOcidax

Apr 12, 2013
The Switch thirst is more real than a lot of people think. Cant wait for the holiday season, this is going to be insane.

Jan 25, 2014
If I checked neogaf before I left work I could have probably snagged one. Dammit

Edit: maybe not lol. Gone in less than a minute?

boiled goose

good with gravy
Oct 30, 2007
Restock for MK8D happened yet it seems it is still selling out.
10M for the year not going to be enough unless demand slows down before the fall...

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Apr 14, 2008
GA, USA
If you want one istocknow > nowinstock due to the fact that the online game gonna be hard especially with scalpers.

Just check istocknow now a couple times a day and see how stock is. Check in the morning when you wake up, and then check at lunch to see if any mid day ships come in.

You're gonna be better off trying to snag in person vs online sadly.