• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best cover art of all time

I'll start with

latest

stranno

I like the Playstation Portable's Shin Mimibukuro cover. Pretty creepy.

TrueGhostStory_PSPBOX-jp.jpg

The game was just a regular horror visual novel with almost zero interaction.

Helios

B2F700133EE0540C021F96B73BB19733D9FA15B2

I like it since it has a shitload of spoilers, but you wouldn't know this the first time around/

Last edited:

Fbh

Kinda cheating, but I've always rally liked the Steelbook of Dark Souls 2:

s-l300.jpg

The Eternal Classic.
The Eternal Classic - Reborn.

2846580-doom.jpg

Love this one.
It looks great, is a great representation of what the game is about and is a great tribute to the original

Airola

Growing up in the UK, with ZX Spectrums and C64s, Ocean Software were very successful and Bob Wakelin did heaps of their game covers.
I'm very fond of that era and thought that his Vindicator cover was so badass at the time!

I hoped something like this would be posted!

I still haven't played Vindicator but I remember looking at that cover on an Ocean game catalog as a kid and imagining what kind of a game that must be like. I have tons of nostalgia for that cover even though I haven't ever played the game!

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
405791-gravity-rush-2-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Represented a full-color charisma, living Game and Great Cultural Heritage, like Gravity rush 1

Beautiful and mistery art.

a035964310a2f4f3180b6c20dd247fb3.jpg

Great Memories

And

nes_tmnt2.png

That art represent that you are in front of a Great Videogame

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Don't also forget about the original Gravity Rush cover Vita.
gravity-rush-20111122101812139.jpg

Such Magnificence and Elegant art!

I will always have this art in my mind for the rest of my life. I will remember it as the best game I've play in my life and Gravity rush 2 is my magnum opus of the Videogame´s Hobby.

Gander

Banned
I'm not going to post them but Working Designs always had some really good looking art on their games

Top Bottom