• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best kisses in videogames

So guys, let's remember the best kisses on videogames!

For me, the best kisses comes from Bully, and yours?

631094-bully-scholarship-edition-xbox-360-screenshot-to-have-them.jpg

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Was impressed by a hand kiss in The Order. It just looked decidedly better than any I had seen before.

I hear good things about Unity's kisses as well.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I always felt the overly dramatic and cheesy kisses in The Sims were funny, kinda like the example in the OP, also super over the top.

This one will receive some scorn, but Snow and Serah in FFXIII while they're hovering about that cool futuristic fireworks display is a good one:

tumblr_md78u8haic1qh5y58o1_500.gif

Crash turns his head to the girl every few seconds, so I assume it counts as a kiss lol:

latest

Ahh shit I forgot about this one, that whole scene was well done.

Left Behind
because it was so innocent and sweet how it was so natural for them and they had no preconceived notions from society on any of it.

It really added a beautiful layer to the already heartbreaking story.

Golnei

mgs4-smooch-o.gif

Also, while you only see it from behind, Guildenstern and Samantha's blocky polygon kiss in Vagrant Story was fairly memorable; due in equal parts to the location,
Samantha's subsequent death
and the first glimpse of
Guildenstern wearing Sydney's skin.

latest

Does this count?

Mistral wore it better.
gif__mgr__mistral_blow_kiss_by_playstation_addict-d7vy63f.gif

I forgot to mention these two:

0.jpg

Left Behind
because it was so innocent and sweet how it was so natural for them and they had no preconceived notions from society on any of it.

It really added a beautiful layer to the already heartbreaking story.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I still haven't played it beyond the intro, but that's quite a bombshell.

Well you all know who I am going to say......

Shit I forgot about that as well.

A lot more of my favourite games have kissing scenes than I thought.

Jb

I though the kiss in Last of Us
Left Behind
was very well done. It was both surprising but also made sense considering what we'd been learning about those two characters in the past couple of hours.

Top Bottom