• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Looking Trees In Gaming

bigpumbaa

Lots of games have trees. Some look awesome. Post pictures of your favorite trees of gaming.

I'm partial to these in Super Mario 3D World.

e8ypdfV.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Harvest Moon (SNES)

6UgUkLZ.gif

I particularly love them during autumn.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Harvest Moon (SNES)

6UgUkLZ.gif

I particularly love them during autumn.
Something about this game's art style is just unbelievably charming.

Some kind of magic that that Uncharted 2 shot looks equally as good as that Ryse shot.

I know Uncharted is a lower resolution - and I imagine it wouldn't hold up consistently, but still pretty impressive.

JordanN

Banned
Some kind of magic that that Uncharted 2 shot looks equally as good as that Ryse shot.

I know Uncharted is a lower resolution - and I imagine it wouldn't hold up consistently, but still pretty impressive.
Ryse started as a 360 game (though I have no idea when major changes happened).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I know, and it's really hard to describe it, right?
Yeah. I even remember thinking it was really nice when I saw it in Nintendo Power way back in the day.

MadSexual

I immediately thought of Crysis 2's trees (I haven't played 3). Crytek does indeed make pretty trees, so Ryse is probably a good pick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The night elf starting area in world of warcraft is most epic tree based level ever. Dude. I remember the first night I spent under those trees.

Top Bottom