• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best prank Evar!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm no it isn't great. At the end, the scammer hacks into the dude's website, plus the dude is never heard from again, emails are never responded to, site stays down, etc.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mr. E. Yis said:
Umm no it isn't great. At the end, the scammer hacks into the dude's website, plus the dude is never heard from again, emails are never responded to, site stays down, etc.

You make it sound like a stupid hacker from across the pond somehow orchestrated this guy's murder. Which is highly unlikely.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I have one, but I dare not anger the goons by bringing up something they've probably talked about to death and then some already.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Never heard from? WTF...someone should find out what happened to him. That's fuckin' scary.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Willco said:
I have one, but I dare not anger the goons by bringing up something they've probably talked about to death and then some already.

Can you search his username or something and see when the last time he posted was? It's MyNameIsJeff according to the site above.

Justin Bailey said:
Can you search his username or something and see when the last time he posted was? It's MyNameIsJeff according to the site above.

I have an SA account but it's not Platinum. You have to have a Platinum account to do searches.

FightyF

Banned
You make it sound like a stupid hacker from across the pond somehow orchestrated this guy's murder. Which is highly unlikely.

I dunno man...either that or he's got his fingers cut off.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Justin Bailey said:

Same as TheShadow said.

Now that I know the story behind Pipski's custom title, I think that's probably my favorite on SA.

Hrm...where are the smilies? :lol doesn't work. :(

Oh that is so damn funny, thanks for posting it clip ! My best friend has been scammed before on eBay, so I enjoyed reading it tremendously :D .

Heh... what put it over the top for me were his online buddies doing survillance on the place were the goods were to be delivered. That shit was great. lol

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
???
The link goes to a story about a survey of what underwear women like, and it's not funny at all.

Edit: Is it the powerbook prank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom