• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best roguelike on the DS - New official thread of you will buy Shiren DS

kuopc

Long time lurker, but after playing this game...I just had to post what happened to me.

Long story short.....I got the best weapon in the game, I forgot what it's called, but it's that blue light saber looking thing that you first have to go thru 100F to get the base weapon and max it out to forge into the best weapon in the game. So after melding and upgrading it countless times, the sword has about 9 different added on abilities from all the different weapons and +85.

So the otherday I put it in my warehouse and went to do Bufu's quest, finished that and got his cleaver which I was anxious to meld again with my ultimate weapon. So I go thru the whole melding process, put the bad ass sword in, put the Bufu cleaver in, and then I threw the pot against the wall...............the pot didn't break!!!!!!!!!!! It flew into the wall and went off screen!!!!! WTFOMG!!!

I checked my inventory and noticed I had pitcher's armband equipped (because I got into trouble in Bufu's dungeon and I wanted to get the monster in a line and throw a mamel meat and have all of them turn into a mamel.)

Needless to say, I have not touched Shiren since...........sigh.

Teasel

kuopc said:
Long time lurker, but after playing this game...I just had to post what happened to me.

Long story short.....I got the best weapon in the game, I forgot what it's called, but it's that blue light saber looking thing that you first have to go thru 100F to get the base weapon and max it out to forge into the best weapon in the game. So after melding and upgrading it countless times, the sword has about 9 different added on abilities from all the different weapons and +85.

So the otherday I put it in my warehouse and went to do Bufu's quest, finished that and got his cleaver which I was anxious to meld again with my ultimate weapon. So I go thru the whole melding process, put the bad ass sword in, put the Bufu cleaver in, and then I threw the pot against the wall...............the pot didn't break!!!!!!!!!!! It flew into the wall and went off screen!!!!! WTFOMG!!!

I checked my inventory and noticed I had pitcher's armband equipped (because I got into trouble in Bufu's dungeon and I wanted to get the monster in a line and throw a mamel meat and have all of them turn into a mamel.)

ahahahahahahahah
that's why you shouldn't bother with weapons upgrading too much

JHarris

(To confirm to the upthread people, I am that guy, although the column has been so sporadic lately I'm not sure I should....)

I can confirm that Bufu staves do appear randomly in the main dungeon, just lying around, after Naoki's subquest is finished. They're fairly rare, but there are certainly rarer items in the game. In fact, there are a few items that used to show up from time to time in the SNES game that I've yet to see even once in the Table Mountain quest in the DS version, like Removal/Genocide scrolls. It seems evident that Chun Soft took the remake as an opportunity to rebalance the game (proof: how some monsters have been toned down and some don't appear/appear later), and while it's still Shiren, it's slightly less fun because of it.

Daigoro

have i said how much i LOVE this game lately? its so damn fun.

i am not an RPG type of guy at all, but rougelike's on the other hand are just damn fun to play, and this is a great one on a great portable.

im having a blast.

xir said:
um any help with Fey's puzzle #10 with the tank? do any of these require luck?

i got stuck on that one too. i tried it like 20 times. :lol (thanks for the tips back there guys. i knoew it had to do with evading the tank, but i just couldnt get it figured out. ill get back to work on it soon).

then i moved on and completed several puzzles after that one. now im stuck on the walrus jar puzzle.

kuopc said:

:lol that sucks.

but yeah. you gotta suck it up and just move on. you were bound to lose the weapon eventually one way or another.

i cant even see investing so much time into upgrading a weapon that much. it would just make it that much more painfull when i lost it.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Man, I got to the 28th floor a couple of nights ago, haven't been able to get anywhere near since. If you have decent items (lessay a Katana +3 and a good shield) whats a good level to go into Table Mountain? You level up so fast once you're there that I'm having trouble figuring that out.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Daigoro said:
have i said how much i LOVE this game lately? its so damn fun.

i am not an RPG type of guy at all, but rougelike's on the other hand are just damn fun to play, and this is a great one on a great portable.

im having a blast.

i got stuck on that one too. i tried it like 20 times. :lol (thanks for the tips back there guys. i knoew it had to do with evading the tank, but i just couldnt get it figured out. ill get back to work on it soon).

then i moved on and completed several puzzles after that one. now im stuck on the walrus jar puzzle.

got the walrus puzzle. The one about using money has me stuck. i want to throw it, i think, but cant seem to access it anywhere...

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
kuopc said:

that's why i love this game - everything is so freaking darn consistent. there are no ifs, buts and maybes, and the player's character is not being treaded any more specially than any other character in the game.

that said, condolences on your blade. i'm rasing one myself, and i know how i'd feel if i'd lose it.

JHarris

Generally, your experience level should rise at about the same rate as the dungeon level (like level 13 experience on level 13 of the dungeon), that seems to be how the game is balanced. If you really make an effort to kill everything then you'll often be one level above the dungeon level. If you're just one level behind it's not so bad.

That said, this is not a game about building up your experience. The game's food requirement forces players to keep moving forward instead of staying put and waiting for monsters to generate. If you walk back dungeon floors you'll find there aren't items on them, although there -could- be item-leaving monsters. (It also seems if you fall through a pitfall to a previous floor, new items ARE generated there.)

The one-level-per-dungeon rule of thumb also falls apart in the longer subdungeons. On the SNES at least, Fei's Final Problem was a 99 level dungeon, but the game only has 70 experience levels. (But then, that dungeon also had ways to gain lots of levels quickly....)

LordGek

JHarris said:
Generally, your experience level should rise at about the same rate as the dungeon level (like level 13 experience on level 13 of the dungeon), that seems to be how the game is balanced. If you really make an effort to kill everything then you'll often be one level above the dungeon level. If you're just one level behind it's not so bad.

That said, this is not a game about building up your experience. The game's food requirement forces players to keep moving forward instead of staying put and waiting for monsters to generate. If you walk back dungeon floors you'll find there aren't items on them, although there -could- be item-leaving monsters. (It also seems if you fall through a pitfall to a previous floor, new items ARE generated there.)

The one-level-per-dungeon rule of thumb also falls apart in the longer subdungeons. On the SNES at least, Fei's Final Problem was a 99 level dungeon, but the game only has 70 experience levels. (But then, that dungeon also had ways to gain lots of levels quickly....)

Now you can get 99 levels and there are many 4th level monsters...so maybe it equals out now?

I've seen the Scroll of Removal in a Table Mountain Shop, not sure if it "grows in the wild", however.

Regarding the infamous Genocide Scroll, is that family removed for the rest of the dungeon run or JUST that level? I'm assuming its good for a run otherwise 30,000 seem a pretty hefty price.

Daigoro

LordGek said:
Now you can get 99 levels and there are many 4th level monsters...so maybe it equals out now?

I've seen the Scroll of Removal in a Table Mountain Shop, not sure if it "grows in the wild", however.

Regarding the infamous Genocide Scroll, is that family removed for the rest of the dungeon run or JUST that level? I'm assuming its good for a run otherwise 30,000 seem a pretty hefty price.

is the scroll of removal the one that
removes all of the walls in a dungeon
? i found a scroll that did that on one of my first runs that i made it to table mountain on.

theres a Genocide Scroll?! :eek:

request: could you guys try to keep some of the minor spoilers blacked out?

thats Fei's puzzle spoiler above kinda take the challenge out of it.

item spoilers are a bit less of a problem. but its still nice being suprised.

thanks. :)

Teasel

Daigoro said:
? i found a scroll that did that on one of my first runs that i made it to table mountain on.

theres a Genocide Scroll?! :eek:

request: could you guys try to keep some of the minor spoilers blacked out?

thats Fei's puzzle spoiler above kinda take the challenge out of it.

item spoilers are a bit less of a problem. but its still nice being suprised.

thanks. :)
actualy the scroll of removal is how the genocide scroll is called in this version

blu

ok, i'm really hesitant about this one, not just because i should suck it up and face my fate, but also because it's a tough location too.. but i'll nevertheless put once again the distress beacon, and tell you one more grim story. and if you feel like it, give it a try, but be warned - you may lose your own head if you take on this one.

<deleted obsolete rescue request pwd, don't want somebody spending effort invain>

floor 27 (and no, it is floor 27 this time)

maybe i was too self-confident.. heck, i was too self-confident, like a fool heading right into the maw of doom. but then again, a trusty blade and a sturdy shield can have this effect on people.. anyway, i faced a wraith and a metal armor (or whatever the name of that walking abomination is) - a grim couple, no argument about that. i took the initiative and remotely attacked first. or shall i say taunted first - the attack was more of a friendly tap on the shoulder for the wraith. his answer - a slow-down spell. now, that should've been a wakeup call for me to go all out on this one, but the pride, oh, that freaking pride. my next move must have been something totally dumb and unforgivable, given i have no recollections of it, but i remember the adversary's turn - a rice-ball transformation (oh, the shame). the wraith, this most loathful fiend of all monsters roaming the land, did not live to see my demise, as even as a rice ball i struck it down. the metal armor, OTOH, had me for breakfast - he knocked off my blade (whatever help a blade does to a rice ball), took my weakened attack unshaken, like the pile of metal he is, and finished me. so there lay my shattered remains, while the soul still burned.

the moral of the story: half an inventory of chiro jars, a warehouse jar, and an arsenal of the most destructive power this side of a nuclear silo cannot help you one bit when you're a rice ball. point taken, wraith, your end will be swift next time we meet.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
God fucking fuck shit fuck ass shit fuck this fuck ass bacon ass shit shit

Level 24
Last town
AWESOME items
Mistakenly threw a sword at the shop lady
Dead without even having a turn

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
blu said:
ok, i'm really hesitant about this one, not just because i should suck it up and face my fate, but also because it's a tough location too.. but i'll nevertheless put once again the distress beacon, and tell you one more grim story. and if you feel like it, give it a try, but be warned - you may lose your own head if you take on this one.

FJRTC SLBT 88VJK
BXX3G !PPC NNZ1Q
CDTWD SCMQ W7PSW
W5CL4 7W!L 92R10

floor 27 (and no, it is floor 27 this time)

maybe i was too self-confident.. heck, i was too self-confident, like a fool heading right into the maw of doom. but then again, a trusty blade and a sturdy shield can have this effect on people.. anyway, i faced a wraith and a metal armor (or whatever the name of that walking abomination is) - a grim couple, no argument about that. i took the initiative and remotely attacked first. or shall i say taunted first - the attack was more of a friendly tap on the shoulder for the wraith. his answer - a slow-down spell. now, that should've been a wakeup call for me to go all out on this one, but the pride, oh, that freaking pride. my next move must have been something totally dumb and unforgivable, given i have no recollections of it, but i remember the adversary's turn - a rice-ball transformation (oh, the shame). the wraith, this most loathful fiend of all monsters roaming the land, did not live to see my demise, as even as a rice ball i struck it down. the metal armor, OTOH, had me for breakfast - he knocked off my blade (whatever help a blade does to a rice ball), took my weakened attack unshaken, like the pile of metal he is, and finished me. so there lay my shattered remains, while the soul still burned.

the moral of the story: half an inventory of chiro jars, a warehouse jar, and an arsenal of the most destructive power this side of a nuclear silo cannot help you one bit when you're a rice ball. point take, wraith, your end will be swift next time we meet.
you have to be REALLY selective of the enemies you want to kill from floor 25 onwards. some really nasty enemies could fuck you up badly. Im still doing the Kitchen God Shrine farthest I have gotten so far, floor 22.

gotta love how one bad move could bring about a swift demise and you are left wondering why the fuck you didnt think things through, before rashly going in thinking you are Rambo reborn.

Raging Spaniard said:

Level 24
Last town
AWESOME items

bacon! :lol

Twig

Banned
Daigoro said:
Great Hall Scroll!

Crayon

Just thought I'd drop in to mention that this game does indeed rock.

I had a bad experience a few nights back. I don't really want to talk about it. Suffice to say I didn't feel much like waking up in Canyon Hamlet again. I thought I wouldn't be playing Shiren anymore.

I was wrong. I'm back playing tonite, just a few days after that disaster. It's good.

swoon

xszvx g722 d8vmy
d5z!0 !wkh ccgkc
0g3b0 !b2k 4jfqn
jn951 P075 34k30

surrounded by knightlies in that fucking mountain.

Is anyone interested in compiling a list of differences between the original Shiren and the remake? I've noticed quite a bit of stuff.

Raging Spaniard said:

Level 24
Last town
AWESOME items

Same thing happened to me the other day.

Cell phone went off. In scrambling for it I hit the L button accidentally, hit the shopkeeper with an arrow and lost everything.

Daigoro

glad to hear everyone is having fun. :lol

i made it to that town on Table Mountain for the first time last night. then i got my ass handed to me in the next dungeon.

i would try to help with some of those rescues above, but i dont think my skill level is up to par yet. dont even think ive made it that far yet.

swoon

oh don't be so modest you can swoop, kill some knightlys save my life, no problem. you gotta believe in yourself.

swoon said:
oh don't be so modest you can swoop, kill some knightlys save my life, no problem. you gotta believe in yourself.

You actually can't accept a rescue mission to a floor to haven't already visited in the main quest, I don't think.

It wouldn't be too smart, in any case.

Teasel

Night_Trekker said:
Is anyone interested in compiling a list of differences between the original Shiren and the remake? I've noticed quite a bit of stuff.

Same thing happened to me the other day.

Cell phone went off. In scrambling for it I hit the L button accidentally, hit the shopkeeper with an arrow and lost everything.
sure... on top of my head
- the amount of experience given by enemies is different,same for the prices of items
- young tengu aren't on the first few floor of table mountain... they got replaced by a new monster called chintala now they appear on floor 20,they are still weak but they can change their appearence to that of stronger monster and they have a lot more hp so you can't just throw an arrow to check if it's a tengu or is the real thing
- chain head now have the special ability of being able to attack 2 space away
- norojo (curse girl) can now curse every item in your inventory instead of only your equipped one
- that said if something gets cursed it loses all it's special power... so if your bufu knife get cursed in the kitchen god dungeon you are screwed
- some monster got replaced around,radish aren't found before floor 15,minion of death aren't found before floor 7-8 (they appeared on floor 5) you won't see any minotaur before the last few floor instead of when you enter table mountain on floor 22
- also maybe is just me but it seems they changed the overall strenght of the monster,chainhead and dobuta (piggy) seems stronger in this version while other monster like the master chicken or the flame priest (inferno) seems weaker
- monsters can now reach rank 4,like those rank 3 tank weren't already a problem
- explosions can now blow up walls
- new monster: firepuff - a small dragon that breathes fire for 10 damage X rank (so a rank 3 firepuff does 30 damage) they can be quite dangerous as they ignore your defense and the rank 1 appear quite early
- new monster: spike bomb - these guys will become red when they reach critical point and after that the next attack will make them explode
- new monster: flying fowl - these guys can ruin your item by electrifing them
- new monster: hidden eye - these guys hits really hard but are also pretty weak so an arrow will usualy kill them... what makes them particular is that they will chase you but they will never use their next move to get adjacent to you,they will just stare at you 2 square away from you... of course if you are in a corridor they can't see you and will get next to you,that's a good way to kill them...
- new monster: uho tiger - probably the most dangerous of the new addition... this guys can pick monster at throw at you,that way a monster that was far can now attack you without giving you a chance for escape :/ oh you also receive 5 point of damage and i have also seen this guy throw me on a trap,or throw me at other monster
- new monster: mistonos - if one of these monster get near you,you won't be able to move until the mistonos is defeated (although you can still use a swap staff) the guy don't hit too hard but he takes a while to get defeated and you can't move in the meanwhile... bad time to have other monster around
- two new items i found... one was a sword that dealed extra damage to exploding foe and the other was a sword that dealed extra damage to floating foe,there is also a staff that shots damaging bolt,oh and it seems they removed the cloning pot so now you can't "cheat" your way trough the fei final problem
- there are three new dungeon,you can bring item in them and they are all annoyingly hard,they are the tainted path,the cerimonial chamber and the ravine of death... you can get some unique item from these dungeon
- also two new sidequest... one is the bungee jumping in which is unlocked by reaching the janus valley with pekeji and can give you a huge amount of experience (2000) for just a small amount of gitan (500) the game tries to scare you into doing it but so far nothing bad has ever happened... maybe i just got lucky
the other sidequest is the apprentice smith quest,you talk to her a lot and in the end you get free sword upgrade and a dobuki (mastersword) +30,oh also the bufoo staff quest has been changed a little,after paying naoki you have to talk to gaibara and some event will unfold while in the snes version he outright gave you the bufoo staff
- some fay puzzle are different
- also the first floor of the fay final puzzle look like the one found in torneko,a nice touch
- the trap dungeon has been reworked,now you can pick traps like they were item and then place them (you can't pick them again after placing them) you also don't gain experience normaly while wearing the trap bracer instead you gain
the experience of the monster * the number of traps floor that he stepped on before his last turn
so for example if a mamul step on a trap,steps on another trap and then step on a normal tile the counter resets to 0 giving you no experience but if he steps on 3 traps you'll get 2*3 = 6 experience point
- there are also some new trap,there is a trap that transform the victim into a riceball and another one that push you in another direction,there is also a damaging version that is really usefull as you can place it so that the monster continously step into it,which can results in crazy amount of experience point
- also two new item were added for this dungeon,the super trap scroll makes it so that even floating monster are affected by trap and the chain scroll makes it so that the chain doesn't reset even if the monster step out on a free tile
- the game now tells you what special ability you gain by eating meat
- also special status are now show with a symbol over your head (so if you read a powerup scroll you'll see a sword over your head)
- some animation are different,you can see monster sleeping now and shiren slash look different when using that sword that cover 3 tiles in front of you

Saitou

Banned
I need help. And I'm not just talking 'bout Shiren DS :(

I finished all of Fay's puzzles, took them tasty blank scrolls and proceeded to try to get them to the next warehouse. Died on F4 >.<

F362N 4QPP C88HL
26FXF Y737 N2T8P
1F9FD P6L! JN6PP
SQ432 9X!D 4!D30

res plz

llonesmiz

Saitou said:
I need help. And I'm not just talking 'bout Shiren DS :(

I finished all of Fay's puzzles, took them tasty blank scrolls and proceeded to try to get them to the next warehouse. Died on F4 >.<

F362N 4QPP C88HL
26FXF Y737 N2T8P
1F9FD P6L! JN6PP
SQ432 9X!D 4!D30

res plz

Revival Spell:

SWFD2 !N65 NJJ3G
DNP33 DZ95 P8652
H2DMV X9WF T!942
WP1TZ J1ML M6JB0

JHarris

Teasel, that's a nice list. I'm going to use some of it (restated of course) in my own list of differences in @Play. I'll give you credit of course.

blu

Saitou said:
U R AWESOMZ

6LW3J 06P9 Y0TR4
FWKJC 1WCX LCMCT
Z68WY WBZT RCMR9
FXKNB K2S8 NTX20

<3 <3
wait, you can send thanks letters by passwd? ohh...

Night_Trekker, buddy, here's one for you!
Code:
ZC4L6 RJM6 Z0YGM
PWQDZ B3ZG VPK5H
3732J WXTZ ZLL3!
D9!TZ VNZX 3DY00

MidiSurf

Banned
I don't like this game :lol

It's too freaking hard, I was just fooling around in some forest and suddenly strong wind carried me to right where i started the game... And that wind also stoled all my items :/

Twig

Banned
MidiSurf said:

It's too freaking hard, I was just fooling around in some forest and suddenly strong wind carried me to right where i started the game... And that wind also stoled all my items :/
If you stay too long in one area, that happens. That's one of the few things that's NOT random in Shiren.

LordGek

MidiSurf said:

You get two warning winds...don't stick around for the third wind or it's all over.

That's a good list, Teasel.

Teasel said:
- monsters can now reach rank 4,like those rank 3 tank weren't already a problem

I've seen monsters reach far higher than that, but maybe only certain ones can. I've seen one of those tribal-looking monsters armed with a spear (the ones that kill other monsters) reach level 11. Thank goodness he didn't notice me :lol

Also, the ghosts that appear from the Evil Soliders can now level up and even "possess" other ghosts to cause them to level up.

And a few more:

* Certain items seem to show up far less than they did in the original. Blank scrolls, in particular.

* There are new NPCs walking around the levels (I think) who give you info about items.

* You can do as many of Fey's puzzles as you like at once and can choose which to try from a list. In the original you did them in order and could only do one per visit to the town.

* Your life isn't restored when you level up.

There's more bit I can't remember it right now. You caught most of the changes.

blu said:
wait, you can send thanks letters by passwd? ohh...

Night_Trekker, buddy, here's one for you!

I think I already cleared out my rescue request list, but thanks anyway. No biggie.

blu

Spruchy said:
Im thinking about playing this, but be honest GAF: is it really fun?
no. life-consuming is all it is.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Holy shit, this game is brutal. I just played for about an hour, and all of a sudden it was all like "holy shit shot by a canon!" and I got sent back to the beginning.

Fun though so far.

Some other changes:

-Many traps are now absent early in the main dungeon whereas in the SFC version all of the traps were present throughout it.

-Storehouse Jars seem to be fairly rare as opposed to being a pivotal item.

-Jars of Identification seem to have been removed entirely (from the main dungeon at least, I can't remember seeing even one) in favor of having your items identified automatically whenever you enter a town.

-(I think) the Jar shop in Mountaintop Town originally sold Storehouse, Walrus and Identification jars in addition to the Holding, Chiropractic, Change and Melding jars.

-Blank Scrolls now require that you have previously read the scroll you are attempting to write on them.

-Storehouses now allow you to leave items inside of jars.

-No longer are there multiple save files.

-I seem to recall there being some sort of video replay of your deaths in the original...

-The high score post was removed from the starting town.

-The game now keeps track of both the names you have used for unidentified items and for Blank Scrolls so you don't have to input them manually every time.

Lots and lots of changes have been made, both big and small. For those of you that end up playing though Shiren DS entirely and still want more, I'd suggest playing the SFC version too. It feels quite a bit different from this version.

That reminds me of another big change that I love: holding pots full of items can be left in warehouses. In the original you could leave a pot, but all of the items within would disappear.

And this version doesn't save continuously like the original did. I mean, you have to save your game before quitting or you get a "the data is corrupt" message. In the original, you could turn the game off at any point and it would save everything.

Teasel

Night_Trekker said:
That's a good list, Teasel.

I've seen monsters reach far higher than that, but maybe only certain ones can. I've seen one of those tribal-looking monsters armed with a spear (the ones that kill other monsters) reach level 11. Thank goodness he didn't notice me :lol

Also, the ghosts that appear from the Evil Soliders can now level up and even "possess" other ghosts to cause them to level up.

And a few more:

* Certain items seem to show up far less than they did in the original. Blank scrolls, in particular.

* There are new NPCs walking around the levels (I think) who give you info about items.

* You can do as many of Fey's puzzles as you like at once and can choose which to try from a list. In the original you did them in order and could only do one per visit to the town.

* Your life isn't restored when you level up.

There's more bit I can't remember it right now. You caught most of the changes.

I think I already cleared out my rescue request list, but thanks anyway. No biggie.
yeah inferno and kigny are a special exception and can reach up to lv 99
oh and another change we forgot... you can now go back to the last floor you visited but only before reaching F15,though if you go back you won't find any new item so mainly is just so that you can store your stuff on canyon hamlet warehouse

blu

Teasel said:
yup another difference i forgot...
wait, wooden shield is rustproof in the ds version, right?

JHarris

Wood Shield is -not- rustproof, I think. Check the item's Info for definite confirmation. Cudgels are not rustproof either. Hide Shields, Golden Shields and Gold Swords are definitely rustproof.

One thing that's been neglected in the level limits is that the three levels thing is not universal across all the monsters in the SNES game. Dark Owls only have one level. I think Fluffy Bunnies/Healer Rabbits also only have one. And Bowboys/Bowyas have many: Bowboy, Crossbowboy, Mini Tank, Popster Tank, Dadster Tank, Oldster Tank, and at least one more I think.

blu

JHarris said:
Wood Shield is -not- rustproof, I think. Check the item's Info for definite confirmation. Cudgels are not rustproof either. Hide Shields, Golden Shields and Gold Swords are definitely rustproof.

doh. my bad - was thinking of the hide shield.

LordGek

JHarris said:

One thing that's been neglected in the level limits is that the three levels thing is not universal across all the monsters in the SNES game. Dark Owls only have one level. I think Fluffy Bunnies/Healer Rabbits also only have one. And Bowboys/Bowyas have many: Bowboy, Crossbowboy, Mini Tank, Popster Tank, Dadster Tank, Oldster Tank, and at least one more I think.

I'm not sure if I'm following you here, are you saying bunnies and owls now do or don't have multiple levels in the DS? I've never seen other forms of bunny but I know owls come in multiple flavors.

keanerie

Waah someone save me! I'm on 17 or so, got slept by one of those radish things and then got the shit kicked out of me...had a couple Blastwaves and a LOT of jars. Will be an easy rescue!

JG5T7 QYFZ G8X7!
!YN2F L256 VEDS9
VLLGR NHXP 2XP!D
TQK19 QSVB VJB10

Top Bottom