• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Selling USA PS4 Games of All Time

Barakov

Gold Member
Crazy that COD WWII outsold both BLOPS III/IV. Guess people really liked the return to WWII.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
RDR2? Man, that came out of nowhere. I mean, I knew it sold well but you barely heard about it anymore after like the first 2 months and everyone seemed to agree that the MP was a flop. Yet it's the second best selling of all time on PS4 in the US? Damn.

Doom85

Surprised Days Gone hasn't surpassed Bloodborne yet (btw, both are my games of the cycle).

Now do Days Gone 2 and Bloodborne 2.

Bloodborne's had a few more years since its release to get some buyers here and there especially as the game's price lowered plus the DLC dropping probably brought in a few more people, while Days Gone isn't even a year old. Plus Days Gone is a new IP whereas Bloodborne is a spiritual successor to a popular franchise, Dark Souls, so it generally already had an established audience ready to check it out.

DonF

Surprising exclusives list. Good for Horizon and new IPs. I hope that Sony keeps delivering that quality and original IPs next gen..

Micolash

Neo Member
RDR2? Man, that came out of nowhere. I mean, I knew it sold well but you barely heard about it anymore after like the first 2 months and everyone seemed to agree that the MP was a flop. Yet it's the second best selling of all time on PS4 in the US? Damn.
I would think if it wasn't that would be a pretty big flop all things considered.

thelastword

Banned
Spiderman and God of War are absolute beasts, do you know how much Infinite warfare and those NBA2k games sell. Spiderman is above both and GOW is higher than 2k.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Surprised: No FIFA?
Not surprised: GTA and Call of Dutys

Surprised: UC4 4th?......
Not surprised: ...... but other games came out later when there was higher user base to buy them

Surprised: Bloodborne still 5th when PS4 user base wasn't high when it launched
Not surprised: Days Gone 6th. There's around 100 million consoles now

Last edited:

Dane

Surprised: No FIFA?
Not surprised: GTA and Call of Dutys

Surprised: UC4 4th?......
Not surprised: ...... but other games came out later when there was higher user base to buy them

Surprised: Bloodborne still 5th when PS4 user base wasn't high when it launched
Not surprised: Days Gone 6th. There's around 100 million consoles now

I think soccer is not that popular in US.

MayauMiao

I think many of us love RDR2 not for the MP but for the SP experience. You can't judge RDR2 just from MP alone.

Wonko_C

I own not a single one of those games, both lists. Shows how far away from the mainstream I am and into maniac territory.
(No I don't like Souls-style games either, and I know they should be right up my alley as I like challenging games, but I just can't get into them.)

Last edited:

C4lukin2

Banned
It is weird to see that.

It is only like 5 great games, then you get into the rest of the library.

But those top 5. Were so great. But yeah it was not as impressive as I thought it would be.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

That's because after the game came out people created a narrative to try to bring the game down a peg. Truth is many people are still playing the multiplayer of RDR2 now.

Top Bottom