• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda’s Pete Hines Apologizes to PlayStation Fans for Xbox Exclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

geary

https://wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete-hines-apologizes-to-playstation-fans-for-xbox-exclusivity/

I totally understand if you're unhappy or pissed or whatever. I get it, those are all real feelings and frustrations. How should you deal with that, I haven't the foggiest idea, I would never presume to say oh here's how you can make it better and feel better. At the same time, there's only so much time I can spend on being focused on what we're not doing. I'm trying to focus on how we are making it for these other platforms and how is that going and where are we and when are we ready to talk about it.

I don't know how to allay the fears and concerns of PlayStation 5 fans other than to say I'm a PlayStation 5 player as well and I've played games on that console and there's games I'm going to continue to play on it, but if you want to play Starfield, it's PC and Xbox, sorry. All I can really say is I apologize, because I'm certain that that's frustrating to folks but there's not a whole lot I can do about it.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Better off not saying anything. Outrage dies down quickly. People should have prepared for this months ago. Save up for a PC if you're that much of a fanboy you won't get a Series S.

ZehDon

Gold Member
He's said specifically he's not apologizing though?
Click-bait thread, because the two other thread weren't generating the required outrage, I suppose.

Reported. The mods will fix up the title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom