• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda: "Please Stand By" (aka obvious Fallout teaser) [maybe not crossgen]

Which platform will you play Fallout 4 on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sijil

Xcom 2, possibly Dark Soul 3 and now Fallout 4, this could very well be the first E3 to give me a heart attack.

I know it's not, but imagine if it was just Fallout 3 and New Vegas getting GOTY ports to next gen consoles. I would be so fucking furious.

But it's not that so I'm super hyped!

...right?!

On Demand

Banned
It better be for PS4 /XB1/PC only. Lets leave the 512mb consoles behind.

Please stop bringing up Obsidian. Yes NV was a good game, I put 200 hours into it, but Bethesda's world was so much better in FO3.

PSOreo

I've waited to use this gif for so long now.....and now that time has come.

V7d0cf8.gif

Well worth the wait

F4llout

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: F4LLOUT.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: PDNS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: PDNS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 30-apr-2015
Creation Date: 03-dec-2013
Expiration Date: 03-dec-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:04:54 GMT <<<

Crazy theory time, put on your tinfoil hats everyone.

Bethesda is announcing Fallout 4 now with a teaser trailer. At E3 will obviously be the big reveal with extended gameplay. BUT their big surprise announcement that they've been keeping hidden is Elder Scrolls VI also in development and that Bethesda is a two team studio now.

Reedirect

I basically hated every minute I spent with Fallout 3, but it's been a while, I'm ready to give Bethesda another shot. Cautious interest for now.

yuraya

Never played a fallout game. Please gaf, tell me what am i missing?

A post apocalyptic RPG with hundreds of hours of gameplay. A lot of depth and sandbox elements as well. New Vegas was done by Obsidian who are like king when it comes to dialogue options and mission structure/depth. You should most definitely play New Vegas b4 the new one. Fallout 3 was also very good game just not as great as NV imo.

Sijil

The only downside to this is that there won't be any Chris Avellone, Feargus Urquhart or Josh Sawyer involvement. Maybe New Vegas 2 down the road? I hope.

Crazy theory time, put on your tinfoil hats everyone.

Bethesda is announcing Fallout 4 now with a teaser trailer. At E3 will obviously be the big reveal with extended gameplay. BUT their big surprise announcement that they've been keeping hidden is Elder Scrolls VI also in development and that Bethesda is a two team studio now.

Possible but unlikely since Elder scrolls online is just coming out on consoles next week. rest of 2015 will be for fallout 4 since the marketing for this game will be huge and they don't want to steal any thunder from the game.

I can see E3 in 2016 having the new Elder scrolls game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom