• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda: "Please Stand By" (aka obvious Fallout teaser) [maybe not crossgen]

Which platform will you play Fallout 4 on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

(opens mouth)

(closes mouth)

image.php

Haha.

With an awful engine and a combat gimmick that gets old after 20 minutes, it's really not that impossible. Never played NV though.

At the time it came out most of that was forgivable for how quality the game was. I played when it first hit on 360 and loved it

But hey I get where you are coming from

Miles X

Who cares if it's cross gen? THey usually have a main team working on the game and a smaller team doing the PS360 versions.

I think it might be crossgen

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Went through the CSS and it also mentions PS4, Xbox One and Steam which to me means that this is definitely not an old CSS; and yeah, it has 460 and PS3 in it as well.

Eh, maybe it's referring to the series as a whole. It's the website for Fallout, after all, not just Fallout 4. I highly doubt it'll be cross gen.

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Went through the CSS and it also mentions PS4, Xbox One and Steam which to me means that this is definitely not an old CSS; and yeah, it has 460 and PS3 in it as well.

Well, that's certainly not the news I was hoping for.

Heartfyre

I have looked at this at all angles, and...

Guys, I think this is legit!

I'm surprised that it looks like we're getting news about it prior to their conference. I figured they'd reveal it there as a surprise that would surprise no one.

For them to announce before even E3 gives me the inclination that we are going to see a playable Fallout 4 at E3 and a release at the end of the year.

Pop

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Hype comes and hype goes

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Boooo if it turns out to be the case. :(

Otherwise VERY happy.

convo

Who cares if it's cross gen? THey usually have a main team working on the game and a smaller team doing the PS360 versions.

Yeah if it's like shadow of mordor, they will just throw out a pretty inferior port not worth remembering.

daveo42

Banned

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

That's...disappointing. Also hurts the idea of it getting a new engine.

MattyG

Banned

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

I was almost positive it'd be current get only until now... but now I'm not sure.

RowdyReverb

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Damn. This far into current gen? Why?
It sounds like it would just make more work for the studio to try and keep the game within the capabilities of those consoles.

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Wasnt there already this E3 list with Bethesda Games, were they mentioned a RPG for both console generations?

Seems like this is sadly true :(

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't usually complain about crossgen games, but with as ugly as the last Fallout games were, I want the new ones to be as pretty as possible.

Hanmik

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

that is probably an old code.. please... pretty please..

tesqui

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Well, if they've been working on it since skyrim, then it would have to of started on last gen. I guess they didn't want to scrap last gen, but keep last gen and port to current gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom