• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda: "Please Stand By" (aka obvious Fallout teaser) [maybe not crossgen]

Which platform will you play Fallout 4 on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ba5147e2e49471f706fcc80ed3d1fec3.400x225x35.gif

Jordan pls

Steel

Banned
I think it might be crossgen

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Went through the CSS and it also mentions PS4, Xbox One and Steam which to me means that this is definitely not an old CSS; and yeah, it has 460 and PS3 in it as well.

That's really unfortunate for an open world game.

Auctopus

If this is cross-gen, I am so out. For Bethesda to get me interested in a new title, they were gonna have to develop a new engine and start from the ground up. Old gen systems suggest that this isn't the case.

For those saying "who cares about cross gen"

This is a gigantic open world title. Its not just about them graphiczzzzz

If they are going to support freaking 8+ year old hardware with 500mb of RAM there is no chance it doesn't impact game design and gameplay as well. I mean shit even the Far Cry 4 team said they had to make big compromises since it had to run on last gen hardware

sensui-tomo

ew cross-gen, loved the way that worked out for DA:I, Shadows of mordor, Destiny, Alien, and anything else i've missed.

If it's truly last gen. That just rekindles my belief for a 2015 release.

Also savour that last gen solemnly. 90% chance this is the only Fallout we get the entire gen.

barit

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Went through the CSS and it also mentions PS4, Xbox One and Steam which to me means that this is definitely not an old CSS; and yeah, it has 460 and PS3 in it as well.

The 10% revenue will be worth it yeaah ... doh!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

This would match the list on the E3 showfloor.

Note how the free 2 play game (Battlecry) and the action game (Doom) are only listed for PC/XB1/PS4 (and seemingly a mobile tie-in for Doom), but the RPG (Fallout 4) is listed as cross-gen.

Bethesda:

Action > Android
Action > Apple iOS
Action > Mobile Phone / Tablet
Action > PC/Windows
Action > Publication/Media
Action > Sony Playstation
Action > Sony Playstation 4
Action > Xbox
Action > Xbox One
Free-to-play > Android
Free-to-play > Apple iOS
Free-to-play > Mobile Phone / Tablet
Free-to-play > PC/Windows
Free-to-play > Sony Playstation
Free-to-play > Sony Playstation 4
Free-to-play > Xbox
Free-to-play > Xbox One
Publication > Android
Publication > Mobile Phone / Tablet
Publication > PC/Windows
Publication > Sony Playstation
Publication > Sony Playstation 3
Publication > Sony Playstation 4
Publication > Xbox
Publication > Xbox 360
Publication > Xbox One
Role-Playing > PC/Windows
Role-Playing > Sony Playstation
Role-Playing > Sony Playstation 3
Role-Playing > Sony Playstation 4
Role-Playing > Xbox
Role-Playing > Xbox 360
Role-Playing > Xbox One

Wow, cross-gen possibility. This makes very little sense. I guess they figure that there are enough people on the old consoles that why bother going all out for current gen.

:(

Note how the free 2 play game (Battlecry) and the action game (Doom) are only listed for PC/XB1/PS4 (and seemingly a mobile tie-in for Doom), but the RPG (Fallout 4) is listed as cross-gen.
Please take your immaculate logic(Why must you be spot-on) and put it somewhere else

Lakitu

st5fu

Ugh, it's all lining up.

todahawk

error text on fallout4.com

PA system failure has occured.
Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.
Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.

KorrZ

Best we can hope for is that Bethesda is focused entirely on PS4/XONE/PC versions and some other developer can port down to the other systems.

jett

D-Member

QkHuZRO.png

fDpflDv.png

Well there are many other games out there to give fucks about, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom