• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda/ZeniMax puts up new teaser - [Up2: New Teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethesda did post the link on their Twitter before this thread was made...

True, but the story appeared on their feed just a few minutes after this thread was created. It's possible, but the timing of the story seems coincidental. I don't much about that site, however, so I could be way off. :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Fallout IV, revealed at Microsoft's Xbox 720 conference.

Cornbread78

Releasing some music samples for a game would be a bad thing if the game is set in Boston?

You're a truly, highly strung person..that said, my thoughts are with those that suffered in Boston.

Sorry, I was referring if they dropped a video like:

tumblr_lrqulyDhyn1qjan1eo1_500.gif

Derrick01

Banned
If it's fallout 4 with those boston rumors that we saw a few months ago then it's going to be unbelievably terrible. Then again it's a bethesda game so that's kind of already guaranteed nowadays. I doubt they have any motivation at all to fix their countless mistakes when all they can see is dollar signs.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
A new Wolfenstein? Maybe they'll put the most recent Wolfenstein back on Steam to celebrate.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Polygon said:
A new entry in id Software's Wolfenstein series may be in development at Machinegames, according to according to a report from PlayNews and several online resumes.

A Google Cache version of composer Julian Beeston's official website lists his work as "ADR Engineer, Production Sound" on a Wolfenstein project in development at Machinegames. Beeston has also worked on Dragon's Dogma and Kinect Star Wars, according to his website and IMDB.

ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Wolfenstein 3D developer id Software, acquired Machinegames in 2010. According to the press release announcing the acquisition, the developer was already "working on an unannounced project for ZeniMax publishing subsidiary, Bethesda Softworks, that is being built on id Software's revolutionary id Tech 5 engine technology."

ZeniMax registered the wolfenstein.com domain in 2012, according to a Network Solutions whois search.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/6/3959806/wolfenstein-machinegames-project-tungsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom