Beto is helping fund the caravans! Wow

old

May 11, 2013
Immigrant children on busses in October 2014, migrant caravan in October 2018. Always an immigrant crisis in the immediate run up to the midterms.

If there is a conspiracy behind them I’m more inclined to believe it’s the other side. The GOP gains much more from these conveniently timed immigrant crises than the Democrats. They’re miracles for mobilizing the GOP base to the polls.

Let’s see if there’s another one right before midterms in 2022.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
If this is real, this just shows how stupid the staffers and the campaign is. Like why would you talk about this to a random journalist that's coming to see you. It makes no sense

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Oh come on :messenger_grinning_squinting:

The people seeking asylum is a wet dream for Trump, look at all the scary words he's been getting to use, he even gets to play with his soldiers! It aids the Dems in no way at all.

Nothing in your reply relates to what I said. Stop projecting your weird fetishization of politics on to me.

Jan 10, 2018
If this is real, this just shows how stupid the staffers and the campaign is. Like why would you talk about this to a random journalist that's coming to see you. It makes no sense
Those on left are so eager to virtue signal and make people believe that they are smart that they will do this and more. Intelligent people do none of these things. If you vote left, this is the level cognitive ability you can expect from your representative. These people actually believe they are above you. Remember that.

Sep 11, 2007
Beto's father is a billionaire. Beto is a white privileged leftist. His immigration and tax policies won't affect his family one bit. He's the type that could pay an extra million a year in taxes and would see no material change in his living standard. Ordinary people's precious resources like public education, social safety nets e.g. social security, medicare, Obamacare, income taxes will be strained. Luckily, I don't think he has much of a chance of winning.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2009
Beto's father is a billionaire. Beto is a white privileged leftist. His immigration and tax policies won't affect his family one bit. He's the type that could pay an extra million a year in taxes and would see no material change in his living standard. Ordinary people's precious resources like public education, social safety nets e.g. social security, medicare, Obamacare, income taxes will be strained. Luckily, I don't think he has much of a chance of winning.
I don't know anything about Beto's father, but rich businessmen like illegal immigrants. It's cheap labor and depresses wages of the working class.

Jul 30, 2018
London, UK & Kailua, HI.
I don't know anything about Beto's father, but rich businessmen like illegal immigrants. It's cheap labor and depresses wages of the working class.
Aye, Illegals and Undocumented workers, numerous clothing companies, like American Apparel abused them for years... farming, agriculture, service sector, domestic help, construction - all would crumble without them.

Polish ones if you're Donnie Trump. :messenger_winking:

Sep 11, 2007
Aye, Illegals and Undocumented workers, numerous clothing companies, like American Apparel abused them for years... farming, agriculture, service sector, domestic help, construction - all would crumble without them.
The industries existed before without illegal immigration. And despite the media, the service sector is not majority illegal aliens. It's a myth that agriculture prices or construction would skyrocket without mass illegal immigration. If you allow mass illegal immigration, you lower working peoples wages.

And 60% of voters in both parties, want less legal immigration. We need a break for a few decades at least. The US had no immigration from the 1920s-1960s. They waited for the recent immigrants to assimilate. If you don't put a stop to it, you're only hurting poor people by constantly driving down their earning power. But democrats thrive on victimhood.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2009

Polish ones if you're Donnie Trump. :messenger_winking:
Not crumble, but would see more labor shortages than we already do especially in a booming economy.

If you allow mass illegal immigration, you lower working peoples wages.

And 60% of voters in both parties, want less legal immigration. We need a break for a few decades at least. The US had no immigration from the 1920s-1960s. They waited for the recent immigrants to assimilate. If you don't put a stop to it, you're only hurting poor people by constantly driving down their earning power. But democrats thrive on victimhood.
So you want less competition rather than deploying more bootstraps? If you really wanna get at your wages, you gotta look up, not down at the jobs you aren't really competing for.

Last edited:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
In Canada, they're trying to bring immigrants from all around the world in droves. In America, "caravans" are marching their way past international borders to settle in the U.S.

Have you noticed NO government that is for immigration ever wants to spend money on its own population? No one is spending money telling Americans or Canadians to have more babies. Instead, they want "caravans" and "refugees" instead to become the new "citizens" of these countries.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2018
In Canada, they're trying to bring immigrants from all around the world in droves. In America, "caravans" are marching their way past international borders to settle in the U.S.

Have you noticed NO government that is for immigration ever wants to spend money on its own population? No one is spending money telling Americans or Canadians to have more babies. Instead, they want "caravans" and "refugees" instead to become the new "citizens" of these countries.
1) Cheap labor
2) Lots of charity's that heavily profit out of these disasters.
4) Creates work for governments which they can assign friends towards to profit out of it.
3) News have something to talk about.

Profit all around.

Why did you thought merkel was so quick to adopt loads of refugee's. Keeps there industrial engine oiled. As germans aint wanting to do it anymore and the graying population isn't helping. But do want cheap products.

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
One thing that kind of bugs me about all the images of the caravan, is why are they all holding up flags of there home country if they are leaving it for another country? When I moved to Germany, I didn't show up waving an American flag.

May 22, 2018
Explain how this fabricated and doctored, I have your tin foil hat ready.
You mean other than the fact the source is spurious at best? Or how about this doesn't benefit him in any way whatsoever?

Or maybe we could talk about how this "evidence" has somehow magically appeared mere days before the final votes of the mid terms?

Aug 22, 2018
You mean other than the fact the source is spurious at best? Or how about this doesn't benefit him in any way whatsoever?

Or maybe we could talk about how this "evidence" has somehow magically appeared mere days before the final votes of the mid terms?
Conjecture and unfounded reasoning, yet the proof is in the evidence.

May 17, 2018
We need to pool our efforts and help Beto O'Rourke beat Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz deserves to lose on principle. Can't trust a man with a sweaty lip.

BEAT TED CRUZ