Beto is helping fund the caravans! Wow

Jan 12, 2009
This is one of those that veritas fails on. It's fraudulent behavior, but the actually sad part to me is that's it's missing the tasty goodies.

Jun 18, 2018
After watching the video, and reading the Texas tribune story, it seems that Veritas blew their load early, and the headline was disingenuous from the start. Beto wasn’t in the original video and the supplies weren’t reported to the FEC at the time. If the people crossing the border were being processed under asylum rules they are allowed to stay until their claim is processed.

May 17, 2012
Canada
They have caught some legitimate things on tape, they often reach with biased edited videos. If you have a rather long unedited clip of someone who is verifiable responding to a question and you don't believe it that is on you but everyone should be sceptical of short clips that are edited with zero context.

May 17, 2018
This is incredibly lazy. This not even comparable to Jacob Wohl. They caught Bob O'Rourke's staff red handed talking about it on camera.
Shiiiit look up Scott Walker and tell me why that man is not in jail for threatening to hire a mob to beat up his own citizens.

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
It aids the Dems in no way at all.
Who's expected to win the House again? If dems lost the House, we could be talking.
I don't know anything about Beto's father, but rich businessmen like illegal immigrants. It's cheap labor and depresses wages of the working class.
With lower wages people can't save or pool excess family money together and start their own enterprises that compete with them. They also must work more so can't take time off to work on other things. So it is a win win, cheap labor and less competition.
Cheap UNSUSTAINABLE LABOR.

When wages are too low, you depend on welfare as it is not a living wage, but the resources for welfare are limited, and with open borders welfare will eventually have to be cut.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2018
Project Veritas again? I wonder if they still have time to see their families in between constantly maliciously editing videos to create fake stories and hiring women to to make up fake stories to expose the Fake News Media.

Jun 20, 2018
Isn’t Veritas always wrong?
Its here and there they have videos of campaign workers exposing democrat lies which is sometimes meh but they also have literally videos of democrat politicians running for office lying and saying the opposite thing to what they tell their future voters and this is something you simple cannot fake at all. So yeah they sometimes do good investigative journalism and undercover journalism and no amount of screaming by leftists "yeah but b.. its vertias so it doesn't count" can erase the video, audio footage and words literally coming out of the mouth a of a politician saying one thing while preaching the opposite in over 50 town hall meetings.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
I still can't believe people somehow fall for stuff like this. After reading what actually happened and seeing people STILL fall for the Veritas shit after the truth has come out is mind-boggling.

Its like the two parties live in separate realities.
We all knew about pay for play but we thought there were lines that wouldn't get crossed. Selling out ones country for money being one of them. Both sides have taken money but what the GOP is willing to do for the money is disgusting.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Yeah it’s totally farfetched and nonsensical that men have ruled global society and the general course of nations for all of human history. What a wacky idea.
I don't get it. Men are naturally stronger. It was only natural Men would be rulers because they had the strength to enforce it.
However, monarchy was still a thing throughout history and it gave Women power despite the fact they were never going to achieve it by physical means.
If anything, be thankful the patriarchy is what lead to Women attaining more ranks that wouldn't be possible if it came down to a fight.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
I don't get it. Men are naturally stronger. It was only natural Men would be rulers because they had the strength to enforce it.
However, monarchy was still a thing throughout history and it gave Women power despite the fact they were never going to achieve it by physical means.
If anything, be thankful the patriarchy is what lead to Women attaining more ranks that wouldn't be possible if it came down to a fight.
You like history look it up, some of the greatest men in myth and factual where defeated women who disarmed them with sex. From Samson to Attila the Hun.