• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Biden’s teeth almost fell out during that debate?! Fucking what

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Must be falling apart without all of those Epstein connections.

Don’t worry, Hillary was just in Venice, she is coming back energized.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: VedderOA

Pagusas

Jun 9, 2006
Prosper, Tx
Poor guy, that’s like one of the more embarrassing things I could imagine happening to someone. I don’t want to see anyone go through that sort of public humiliation.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ailynn

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Poor guy, that’s like one of the more embarrassing things I could imagine happening to someone. I don’t want to see anyone go through that sort of public humiliation.
True, I kind of chalk it up as mild karma compared to how uncomfortable he made a lot of young women and little girls feel, touching and smelling up on in front of the nation.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Im telling you.... ZomBiden

Last edited:

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
How is your dentures coming loose among the most embarrassing things you can imagine?

Last edited:

Miku Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
I feel bad for him honestly.
I don't. Guy barely even deserved the vice presidency, which he coasted through. He's rich and looks pretty great for his age.

If he wasn't actively trying to obtain the most powerful job in the world, then he could just live a nice and relaxing life. But no, this is a contest he entered willingly, and he is clearly proving he can't handle it. He needs to be REPEATEDLY exposed as unfit for the job until he backs away or loses.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
There are so many things of greater substance that one can criticize Biden for than a denture fuck-up on camera.
Don't worry, the media's all over that:

There's no saving this sinking ship.

• LOL
Reactions: Miku Miku

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
You must not know Joe
He was my state senator. I would think i know his policies and the effects they had good or bad on delaware.

I think most of my concern is we are attacking peoples age and looks vs their real policies. Its never fun talking about policies but teeth falling out is always good for a laugh.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Dude is falling apart literally. I mean, his eye filled with blood last week. Now his choppers tried to pop out. What’s next?

Reactions: VedderOA

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
He was my state senator. I would think i know his policies and the effects they had good or bad on delaware.

I think most of my concern is we are attacking peoples age and looks vs their real policies. Its never fun talking about policies but teeth falling out is always good for a laugh.
Mine too

He’s been in public service for over 40 years. And being rich doesn’t stop that desire he has to continue public service.

Last edited:
Reactions: quickwhips
Nov 23, 2010
Someone having dentures isnt a reason not to vote for him. His health and policies are all that matter. Teeth dont necessarily determine unhealthy.
Biden's teeth nearly fell out of his mouth and his mind isn't sharp like it used to be. Are people actually impressed with what they're seeing out there?

Policy-wise I don't see what would make liberals or conservatives jump up out of their seat. So, that's out too.

I think there are good reasons to go with someone else if you want to give yourself the best chance to compete with Pres. Trump. That's supposedly what the primary Dems claim to care about most these days. I'd think twice about nominating Biden for president.

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
Biden's teeth nearly fell out of his mouth and his mind isn't sharp like it used to be. Are people actually impressed with what they're seeing out there?

Policy-wise I don't see what would make liberals or conservatives jump up out of their seat. So, that's out too.

I think there are good reasons to go with someone else if you want to give yourself the best chance to compete with Pres. Trump. That's supposedly what the primary Dems claim to care about most these days. I'd think twice about nominating Biden for president.
Im not saying he isnt old. Im just saying teeth falling out is meh. Policies and dementia are something else.

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
I don't care for Biden and his platform. This is the kind of stuff that the left does. Once you're old and have false teeth, I hope they become loose and the internet laughs at you. Stick to his terrible pandering.