• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Biden: “I love kids jumping on my lap."

Rran

Jan 2, 2013
amugsblog.blogspot.com
I think the leg hair thing is even weirder than the lap jump thing, the latter of which can at least be attributed to just a poor choice of words or whatever. The leg hair thing is just downright bizarre why he'd want to choose that as an anecdote.

I told you he was a pedo but you didn't believe me. WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME
It's your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats!

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Honestly, that part just sounds like a grandpa thought.

The really bizarre part is the talking about kids rubbing his legs at a pool and looking at his leg hair.

Reactions: Stiflers Mom

DESTROYA

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2011
USA
He has Alzheimer’s disease or just flat out lost his mind thinking any of that sounded OK.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
How the fuck is Biden relevant ? Seriously how ? Old people ?
I asked myself the same thing about John McCain in 2008.

It is pretty much old people. They both speak their lingo ("straight talk"), they both appeal to the generally pro-military older people (McCain through his Vietnam history, Biden through Bo), and both are bland as hell in their presentation.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I don't actually think Biden is a pedophile, but stuff like this and all the grabbing stuff just makes him seem super weird and completely lacking in self-awareness at how he could be perceived.
Exactly, and what's with the roaches comment?

Reactions: Damage Inc

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
If Biden does end up as the candidate, how in the hell does he debate Trump?

It will be like watching an episode of the office where you put your hands up when Scott does something that embarrasses you to your core, except there's nowhere to hide.

Close up: Biden(creed)-"Corn-pop"...<audience groans>

Cutaway:Trump-"smile"
<audience laugh>

Good grief.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
(I'll preface this by saying I don't believe Biden is actually a pedophile... but... )

:lollipop_confounded:

Because we say "wtf" when a presidential candidate says something extremely weird, the public's minds have been compromised? You are making no sense.
He's just Grandpa Joe... like Santa Claus. The public's mindset immediately goes to something nefarious.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
He's just Grandpa Joe... like Santa Claus. The public's mindset immediately goes to something nefarious.
You are not reading the same discussion that I read.
No one thinks he is a pedophile. Creepy, for sure. A pedo absolutely not.

People are WTF and laughing because he comes across as demented and says really crazy shit. He is obviously not all there

Rran

Jan 2, 2013
amugsblog.blogspot.com
Not really--several users here have specifically stated they don't think Biden is actually a pedophile.

The issue is really more about this shaggy dog story (no pun intended) he decided to tell. If a kid started messing with my leg hair in a pool or wherever, I'd tell them to cut it out and run along or something. I couldn't imagine bringing such a pointless event up later, much less in a public setting while in office. I guess he was going for some sort of "I get along with kids" thing, but he should've reflected on how odd the story sounded. And the lap jumping bit punctuates the whole anecdote.

Reactions: hariseldon

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If Biden does end up as the candidate, how in the hell does he debate Trump?

It will be like watching an episode of the office where you put your hands up when Scott does something that embarrasses you to your core, except there's nowhere to hide.

Close up: Biden(creed)-"Corn-pop"...<audience groans>

Cutaway:Trump-"smile"
<audience laugh>

Good grief.
Trump would completly destroy Biden in the debates. I can just imagine Trump calling him 1% Joe over and over again and bringing up Hunter and Ukraine, while Biden is dumb founded fumbling his words talking about Corn Pop, record players, touching kids and Obama Obama.

I can't believe this is the guy the Dems want debating Trump in front of millions of American's on live TV. Its going to be like that Simpsons episode where Mayor Quimby debated Sideshow Bob. Its going to be a massacre. I really hope Biden wins because it will be probably the most entertaining thing in years.

voidenberg

Jan 15, 2018
I am impressed by the enormous amount of restraint Trump is showing by not memeing about any of this or biting his wifes fingers or ...

I bet he can't wait until Biden becomes the actual candidate and he can let loose of all these memes he has been suppressing for so long.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
God I hope this is who the progressive left will champion come election time.

It will make the farce even funnier.

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
Dude is falling off his rocker. I hope he gets the nomination just to see the fireworks from the ree types.