• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Biden: “I love kids jumping on my lap."

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
He's getting to the point where, if it turned out true that his son was getting direct kickbacks on his behalf, it would actually be a positive for him since people with dementia probably cannot conceive of such a scam and hide it for a few years.

Tesseract

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
He's getting to the point where, if it turned out true that his son was getting direct kickbacks on his behalf, it would actually be a positive for him since people with dementia probably cannot conceive of such a scam and hide it for a few years.
possibly the highest iq play of all time, i almost hope this is what happens just so i can sit back and oh wow mark with my football

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Dirk Benedict

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Probably mind-wandered back to a previous story from before the clip started or something.
His mind seems to have permanently walked back to relive the 1960s.
One of these days I am certain he will start dropping the N-word at a campaign rally
"because that is the way we talked back then".

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
One of these days I am certain he will drop the N-word at a campaign
"And that's when I learned how the help lived. Ya see, poor kids and white kids are really the same on the inside!"

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
He also said something about the little girl rubbing his leg to see his leg hairs or something???

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Looking forward to Biden dropping the, "I suck toes!" line at one of his rallies.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
He's from an age where people could touch each other without it being sexual assault.

Still though, anybody that political should have somebody with a brain and a grasp of modern society vetting every one of his tweets before they go out. Still amazes me that these goofballs tweet whatever they want whereas your average Joe has to be very, very careful.

Last edited:

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
One of these days I am certain he will start dropping the N-word at a campaign rally
You gotta update his lingo. We call them chinder changer ninja daggers now.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I was just thinking that Biden doesnt even need Bad Lip Reading to fuck with him. Those guys are probably just going to re-air this exact footage and call it a Bad Lip Reading. Biden sounds like when they did Rick Perry LOL:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Tatum hears the same thing I heard: Biden's use of 'roaches' may have been him slipping up because that's what he used to call all the little kids running around.

StormCell

Dec 11, 2018
No one ever believes me when I say this shit is like a LITERAL prerequisite for even joining the elite.

The 3 things every rich person does
1. Evade taxes
2. Drugs
3. Pedophile

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
I feel like at this point Trump is just sitting back laughing his ass off and thinking "they are making this too easy for me".