• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden admits Russia Collusion was a hoax

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Russian meddling did not happen on his or former President Barack Obama’s watch during an interview with CNN that aired Friday.
Sleepy Joe at it again. So if Russian meddling did not happen than that means there was no collusion and the entire investigation was a sham.

Thanks Joe for confirming what Trump has been saying all along.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
look what's happened, you think that woulda happened on my watch oh fuck it fuck me why i say that halp barack halp me ah fug it just fug the shit up and keep talking joe stay cool joe diamond joe

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Investigative reporter John Solomon has filed a lawsuit after a FOIA request was not approved. He wants to know what the State Department knew and approved of in Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine. In 2017, after leaving office, Joe Biden bragged about strong-arming the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter. The State Department has refused to turn over the information to Solomon, even though it is required by law. After Hunter made a trip to Ukraine with his dad, a Ukrainian company paid Biden’s company three million dollars. Hunter also got a 1.5 billion dollar deal days after visiting China with Joe.
Things won't get better for Sleepy Joe. Once these FOIA's go through the dirty dealings of Joe and Hunter will be exposed.

If Trump Jr got a free refill at a McDonalds in Russia people would be calling that bribery and collusion, yet Hunter can get 2 billion or so from China and the Ukraine while daddy is working at state and no one bats an eye?

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
Ehh, thread title doesn't deliver. He goes on to say that Putin is still doing the same thing. His connection that it wouldn't happen under his watch clearly makes no sense. Liberals don't care though. Orange man bad.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Biden's mouth is the best gift.
It’s why ultimately he has to be the nominee. Besides making all the feminists rip off their vaginas and the race baiters go numb at seeing an old white man get the nod, the gaffes will be absolutely priceless. I’ve seen what this man’s mouth can do and it would be the best political train wreck ive ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: desertdroog

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
At this stage I think he is just trolling the crazy left.
Yeah, what are you going to do about it? I will do gaffe after gaffe but I will win and your candidate will lose.
We already decided who will win at DNC headquarter half a year ago.
I won the primary. Now until then is just going to be outrageous trolling to get headlines and name recognition. Deal with it you losers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda1

LOLCats

Sep 5, 2013
ya, i think were starting to see more of the reasons Joe didn't run last time.

We'll see how it shakes out, but i dont think the millennial crew will be on board with him.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Christ this is a fake news thread.

The context is Trump weakening Nato alliances to the point where Germany, and others, say they have to "go it alone" without the US. He literally says that right before the text quote provided by this hack news website, and it's clear all these sources are removing that explicit context. Weakening Nato means Russia has an easier time interfering with Hungary/Poland/etc. He is saying him and Obama had a strong Nato and alliances so smaller countries wouldn't have to fend for themselves, they would all share intel, etc, and Russia would have less ability to manipulate European politics.

Has literally fucking nothing to do with US election interference. He literally prefaces the whole thing with "We set up Nato so no one nation could abuse the power in the region, in Europe."

GG all involved who don't check context. I see all the regular partisans doing their circle jerks ✅

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoshi

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

The context is Trump weakening Nato alliances to the point where Germany, and others, say they have to "go it alone" without the US. He literally says that right before the text quote provided by this hack news website, and it's clear all these sources are removing that explicit context. Weakening Nato means Russia has an easier time interfering with Hungary/Poland/etc. He is saying him and Obama had a strong Nato and alliances so smaller countries wouldn't have to fend for themselves, they would all share intel, etc, and Russia would have less ability to manipulate European politics.

Has literally fucking nothing to do with US election interference. He literally prefaces the whole thing with "We set up Nato so no one nation could abuse the power in the region, in Europe."

GG all involved who don't check context. I see all the regular partisans doing their circle jerks ✅
So you're saying Biden should be excused because he and Obama allowed election interference in the USA yet because he prevented it in Hungary and Poland he gets a pass? That's the irony being pointed out here.

You shouldn't throw the term "partisan" around so flippantly.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Has there been a more stark catch 22 then: "You only got elected because the Russians interfered on our watch" and "No Russians were able to interfere on my watch."

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

This is rich, coming from our resident conspiracy theorist.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de

And then to add on top of that the sensationalist reframing of op...

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Russia would have less ability to manipulate European politics.

Exactly, dont they know only Americans get to interfere with elections. How dare they sir.
Its funny how not one person actually believes in this day and age Russia is some kind of threat.

Black Jesus on the subject

If anyone is actually worried about Russian interference, why not sign a treaty with them to both not do it? Of course the US has been fucking other countries for years (including spying on Germany and the UN), including the genocide of Diego Garcia, propping up dictators and arming the Middle east to the teeth.

I wonder what changed on the 8th of November ? Its a puzzle inside a riddle inside an enigma.

Last edited: