• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden Forgets the Name of the Coronavirus

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Sad that the Democrats don't believe their own ideology and put up a strong and capable woman to run for the presidency. Instead, they are relying upon a frail old man to secure the position and then hand it off as a kids prize.
It's a win-win for democrats whether they win or lose.

If they lose, Trump will continue cementing his legacy as a demagogue who presided over the worst economy since the Great Depression (or may be worse, even).

If they win, they can reverse many of Trump's myopic and idiotic policies. Like spearheading the CONSERVATIVE ideal of environmental conservation.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

If they lose, Trump will continue cementing his legacy as a demagogue who presided over the worst economy since the Great Depression (or may be worse, even).

If they win, they can reverse many of Trump's myopic and idiotic policies. Like spearheading the CONSERVATIVE ideal of environmental conservation.
Woosh, you're already licking future wounds from November 2020?

This is why the Left has become so impossible to converse with, like a cartoon villain who doesn't comprehend why people don't want him to shrink-ray every man and woman on the planet. Heads you're a racist, tails you're a bigot. Either way, we were on the Right Side of History™ and time will prove that everything we said about Trump is correct. You'll see.

*lowers head menacingly*

You'll see.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

Party of low expectations.
Tell me, are you a U.S. citizen and Democrat party member?

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Party of low expectations.
Tell me, are you a U.S. citizen and Democrat party member?
I'm unaffiliated. I can vote for republicans or democrats. I wouldn't have voted for Bush in 2000 (I was a minor) , but I did in 2004.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005

This is so pathetic I don't even know where to start. Now that the countries economy is in a nosedive, and continues to dive because of a pandemic and States slowly opening up you try and use the economy.

Where were you when it was on fire?

Man your a fool. This really wasn't worth responding to but I just wanted to make sure it was noted you tried this idiocy. Absolutely transparent and opportunistic as hell. I guess when your wrong about Trump causing a great depression when he took office you'll take any assinine win you can.

Pathetic little weasel.

Batiman

Danger: male feminist
Feb 11, 2020
A thread for a little stutter? You should see the long compilations of Trump fumbling words. Tons of hilarious content there.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Rbk_3

Nov 20, 2013
Seems like he got mixed up trying to say corona and covid at the same time

Last edited:

Batiman

Feb 11, 2020
Everyone fumbles their words. However, Biden constantly forgets important facts under very controlled conditions. Let's not confuse the two.
Not just fumbles. The man can’t pronounce half the countries he’s talking about. Dozens of words as well. This IMO is even worse. Showing how uneducated the president is. It would look better if he had a condition. At least he would have an excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: Bombchelle

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
Yep. He was the most electable of the lot I was told.

Fucking DNC.

And fucking idiots in the Press and on twitter lapped that shit excuse right up.

Wonder if "Biden is most electable" is also a right wing trap like "Believe All Women"?

I mean the NYT believes the left is extremely gullible to troll campaigns and "Biden is Most Electable" could be another. Right?

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Kinda hate to say it but I'm with Batiman on this.

I think it's rather hypocritical to use a clip like that after years of cries over misleading clips of Trump.
Biden saying stupid things in a lot of other situations don't make using petty things like this against Biden any better.

Not just fumbles. The man can’t pronounce half the countries he’s talking about. Dozens of words as well. This IMO is even worse. Showing how uneducated the president is. It would look better if he had a condition. At least he would have an excuse
Ok damn it, replies like that makes me hate to say the above even more.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
A thread for a little stutter? You should see the long compilations of Trump fumbling words. Tons of hilarious content there.
Biden clear early onset dementia-Trump says dumb things. Biden sexual assualt allegations-Trump grabs them by the pussy. Biden and son Ukraine problems-impeach Trump.

Topic about Biden-really about Trump. Topic about environment-really about Trump. Topic about China-really about Trump. Topic about anything and everything but Trump-really about Trump.

We get it already. Your job is done here. Your amazing.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
What doesn't make sense is he was going to say corona virus. So not sure why he stopped him self and changed it to just virus because he was on the right track.

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
Biden clear early onset dementia-Trump says dumb things. Biden sexual assualt allegations-Trump grabs them by the pussy. Biden and son Ukraine problems-impeach Trump.

Topic about Biden-really about Trump. Topic about environment-really about Trump. Topic about China-really about Trump. Topic about anything and everything but Trump-really about Trump.

We get it already. Your job is done here. Your amazing.
You can deflect any criticism coming your own base by creating a scapegoat outside the tribe. (See Animal Farm and Snowball. See organized religions and "The Adversary". Etc.)

There is a lot of bullshit believers can excuse (that they normally would never) if you set up a boogeyman as the opposition that needs to be quashed at any cost.

Trump is shit in my opinion but many of these issues ain't about Trump. Trump is "the other" that needs to be propped up as the excuse to pull most of this bullshit.

"He is literally killing us in the streets - we can't afford 4 more years - there won't be a country to save - he wants to kill these people because he is racist - The Supreme Court will go Conservative and create Death Camps"

Overly sensationalized, over the top, unverifiable bullshit meant to rally people from a place of insecurity and fear ....Etc. Etc. Etc.

They did this with Bush (and there was more substance when it came to Surveillance State fuckery with Bush). Other groups do this with the opposition party. They will do this all again in the future with another leader. It's a ploy. A tactic to avoid criticism and to keep the faithful in line.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Problem with Biden is is shit at talking off the cuff. Some people can do it, some can't.

Give him a stack of papers to read standing at a podium and he'll probably be fine. The second he tries ad-libbing he sounds like an idiot and also fumbles his words.

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
You think he's dumb. That says more about you than him.

Reactions: A Regular Guy

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
What doesn't make sense is he was going to say corona virus. So not sure why he stopped him self and changed it to just virus because he was on the right track.
Maybe he thought he was about to say Chinese virus. The dude has dementia afterall. He's probably one of those weirdos that pour the milk before the cereal.

Batiman

Feb 11, 2020
Imagine bringing that dude’s name up and saying that sentence.

Are you really this retarded, or do you not see the irony of your entrance into this thread?
It really hurts you when someone talks bad about trump huh? You got thinner skin then him.