• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden Forgets the Name of the Coronavirus

Batiman

Danger: male feminist
Feb 11, 2020
Make that thread yet? I could use a good lol at Trump right now. I am out of OUr Cartoon President episodes :(
Nah peoples feelings will get hurt. Especially if they think Joes stutters are are a big deal. I don’t know how they’d take an hour montage of Trump not knowing basic vocabulary

Reactions: Arkam

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
Yep. He was the most electable of the lot I was told.

Fucking DNC.

And fucking idiots in the Press and on twitter lapped that shit excuse right up.

Wonder if "Biden is most electable" is also a right wing trap like "Believe All Women"?

I mean the NYT believes the left is extremely gullible to troll campaigns and "Biden is Most Electable" could be another. Right?
I mean the left still thinks the ok sign is a white power symbol; so yea, play to their predilections and they are very gullible.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
It's a win-win for democrats whether they win or lose.

If they lose, Trump will continue cementing his legacy as a demagogue who presided over the worst economy since the Great Depression (or may be worse, even).

If they win, they can reverse many of Trump's myopic and idiotic policies. Like spearheading the CONSERVATIVE ideal of environmental conservation.
I dont believe for a second you or anyone else like you thinks it's a win if Biden loses. I think you're just preparing yourself. The state of the economy is 100 percent on the virus.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah we know Biden isn't great with words. He's always been a gaffe machine and his age is definitely showing. All things being equal, Trump is no exception to this rule so posting this without acknowledging Trump does this too, perhaps even worse, shows bias.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo
Dec 15, 2011
Yeah we know Biden isn't great with words. He's always been a gaffe machine and his age is definitely showing. All things being equal, Trump is no exception to this rule so posting this without acknowledging Trump does this too, perhaps even worse, shows bias.
"I WILL ONLY ACCEPT A POINT IF IT CAN BE USED ON THAT TRUMP GUY TOO. IF I CAN'T BRING TRUMP INTO IT THEN THAT IS BIAS. TRUMP. TTTTRRRRRUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP."

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
Considering the left posted a video of all of Trumps sniffles during a recent speech I think this is fair game.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
"I WILL ONLY ACCEPT A POINT IF IT CAN BE USED ON THAT TRUMP GUY TOO. TRUMP. TTTTRRRRRUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP."
It's not a good look to make a post about Biden stumbling over his words when you also hold the same belief that Trump is a skilled orator. People don't think they have cognitive dissonance here but this is a perfect example of that.

Considering the left posted a video of all of Trumps sniffles during a recent speech I think this is fair game.
The sniffles video is implying that he's snorting sudafed. A more appropriate response would be all the videos of Trump stumbling over simple words, but yeah I get your point if you want things to be fair, they are both not great at speaking and a lot of it has to due with their age and mental degradation.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
It's not a good look to make a post about Biden stumbling over his words when you also hold the same belief that Trump is a skilled orator. People don't think they have cognitive dissonance here but this is a perfect example of that.
Where did anyone say he was a skilled orator? The last skilled orator we had was Obama. He was well spoken for his people. At least, that's what Biden said lol

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Trump doesn't randomly stop talking for a minute and look like he just forgot who he is before going off subject like Biden does. Trump's sentences are choppy and his vocabulary is limited to a high level business level, but Trump talks coherently and on topic.

Dec 15, 2011
"I HAVE NO COUNTER ARGUMENT TO MY NEED TO ALWAYS MENTION TRUMP. SO I WILL DOUBLE DOWN AND USE "ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK" TO SHOW JUST HOW SHARP MY COGNITIVE ABILITIES ARE. HNNNNGHGGGHHTTTRRRUUUUMMMPP"

Reactions: HeresJohnny

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Hey fats, didn't you hear Trump also did... you know... the thing? Bunch of biased dog-faced pony soldiers in here bringing up stories about Biden in a thread about Biden without also bringing up stories about Obiden Bama and The Other Biden and Senator Biden. Oh and don't forget to bring up Trump too because it's not a mental illness, it's activism. #resist #notmypresident #rentfree

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
Trump's sentences are choppy and his vocabulary is limited to a high level business level, but Trump talks coherently and on topic.
lmao I love that spin, that his language is limited to "high level business". No, he has the vocabulary of a 4th grader but that's a nice way to comfort your brain by thinking that way, I guess. Trump absolutely does not speak coherently and on topic. I acknowledge that he has a ton more air time for speaking because he loves public attention so much, therefore has a lot more instances in which he can make mistakes compared to Biden, though.

Where did anyone say he was a skilled orator? The last skilled orator we had was Obama. He was well spoken for his people. At least, that's what Biden said lol
What's the point of the post then? To say that Hey Biden also is terrible at forming words, likely due to mental decline? Obama was a great orator objectively, even if you didn't like him or his policies you can't deny that.

"I HAVE NO COUNTER ARGUMENT TO MY NEED TO ALWAYS MENTION TRUMP. SO I WILL DOUBLE DOWN AND USE "ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK" TO SHOW JUST HOW SHARP MY COGNITIVE ABILITIES ARE. HNNNNGHGGGHHTTTRRRUUUUMMMPP"
I didn't have a counter argument. I know Biden looks like he's facing early onsets of dimentia/alzheimer's. Are you OK?

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
No, he has the vocabulary of a 4th grader but that's a nice way to comfort your brain by thinking that way
"High level" isn't a compliment lmao - it means that someone does not understand the grit or technical details and just reads for bullet points, a managerial position on details.

If you've ever had to put together a presentation for a audience of upper-level managers, you learn to dumb down everything as much as possible. Trump is a typical high-level corporate manager.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Why does it always have to be like this?

Damn it. It's like six degrees of separation with Bacon, but it's in reality, 1 degree of separation with Trump.

The thread title is;

"Biden forgets the name of coronavirus"

Not;

"Biden forgets the name of coronavirus Trump is so much smarter and never forgets anything suck it Libs"

Every fucking time, same fucking people over and over and over and over again.

Batiman

Feb 11, 2020
The man has the vocabulary of DeepEnigma.

Dec 15, 2011

Damn it. It's like six degrees of separation with Bacon, but it's in reality, 1 degree of separation with Trump.

The thread title is;

Not;

"Biden forgets the name of coronavirus Trump is so much smarter and never forgets anything suck it Libs"

It's the programming.
The world's simplest IF .. THEN statement.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016

The thread title is;

Not;

I just don't understand the point of the OP. Everyone already knows Biden isn't all there anymore. And regarding your addition of "Trump is so much smarter and never forgets anything suck it Libs" that would never happen here because I don't think anyone here could deal with the pain of making a legitimate top 3 list of things Trump has done that they think was bad.

Dec 15, 2011
I just don't understand the point of the OP. Everyone already knows Biden isn't all there anymore. And regarding your addition of "Trump is so much smarter and never forgets anything suck it Libs" that would never happen here because I don't think anyone here could deal with the pain of making a legitimate top 3 list of things Trump has done that they think was bad.
A rational person asks a question instead of assuming an answer to a question they haven't asked.
Your reasoning is the foundations of a strawman argument.
Start a thread, ask the question

Oh, and if you're going to inject technicalities such as 'legitimate top 3..' of something then you had better be very clear on defining what qualifies as a 'legitimate top 3..' from the offset.

Last edited:

zcaa0g

Sep 3, 2018
It's a win-win for democrats whether they win or lose.

If they lose, Trump will continue cementing his legacy as a demagogue who presided over the worst economy since the Great Depression (or may be worse, even).

If they win, they can reverse many of Trump's myopic and idiotic policies. Like spearheading the CONSERVATIVE ideal of environmental conservation.

That is the dumbest thing I have read all year. Thanks for the laugh.

Batiman

Feb 11, 2020
It was a 4chan meme that you idiots fell for because you think there are KKK lurking around every corner
Fell for what? Was my post not a question?

Are you seriously gonna act like there’s no alt right trying to claim it? Obviously context matters and I’m not saying anyone should stop using it, but when you see a group of 10-20 people doing it they’re obviously trying to get some bullshit message across. You can’t be that dumb

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Fell for what? Was my post not a question?

Are you seriously gonna act like there’s no alt right trying to claim it? Obviously context matters and I’m not saying anyone should stop using it, but when you see a group of 10-20 people doing it they’re obviously trying to get some bullshit message across. You can’t be that dumb
They are fucking with you. I've watched more than my fair share of alt-righters back in the IBS days due to my awful drama addiction, and they all do this shit for attention. Are they white nationalists? Yes, but they aren't genuinely trying to make drinking milk the next Roman salute. They pick banal things and try to get journalists to cover it for laughs.

Batiman

Feb 11, 2020
They are fucking with you. I've watched more than my fair share of alt-righters back in the IBS days due to my awful drama addiction, and they all do this shit for attention. Are they white nationalists? Yes, but they aren't genuinely trying to make drinking milk the next Roman salute. They pick banal things and try to get journalists to cover it for laughs.
Ya that’s what I was getting at. They’re obviously doing for a reason. I always thought it was bullshit to cancel the damn symbol outright, but you you do see assholes try and sneak it in when they get a chance. Makes you wonder why they would ask negative attention in the first place.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Ya that’s what I was getting at. They’re obviously doing for a reason. I always thought it was bullshit to cancel the damn symbol outright, but you you do see assholes try and sneak it in when they get a chance. Makes you wonder why they would ask negative attention in the first place.
They get off on trolling people. It's as simple as that. I think it's funny, and I've watched a lot of that content just for the lulz because I find humor in the extremes, but in the end a lot of the alt-right figures are broken people capitalizing on internet fame to fill some void in their life. They play into it and flanderize themselves, usually becoming more extreme in the process and inevitably breaking after some point when their persona just collapses under the weight of their flaws/hypocrisies.

Oct 26, 2018
Biden vs. Trump will be so one sided, it'll be like championship Jordan teams vs. the post-Jordan years.

Let's face it. Even if you hate Trump and republicans, got to admit Trump is a good speaker on stage and can go on forever not missing a beat. A combo of content, jokes, insults. Everyone is entertained in some form. That's probably why some people vote for him. Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger. What doe she know about politics in California? Yet he won no problem.

Biden says stupid shit, forgets sometimes, slurs his speech and that one time a year ago even had to adjust his dentures. And worst of all, let's see if Biden does one of his "I"m a Black guy" antics where he brings up Obama trying to make people think because Obama is Black, then he is too. Corn Pop stuff. Or "You ain't Black" claims.

At least Hillary was a good speaker on a podium.

Last edited: