• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden: "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
joe is gonna turn into harvey two face by the end of this primary

he'll stroll into a biker gang bar and squeeze some hot girl tits before slugging down jack from the bottle

sunglasses on all the time

diamond joe is the hyperbolically metafictive replicant we deserve

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Former vice president and current democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

So I know Nobody important cant respond, but when exactly did that switch flip in the democratic party again? 70 years, 70 days, or 70 minutes ago?

Just wondering.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Why is it controversial?

Is it because he assumed poor kids are not white or Asian?

• LOL
Reactions: Bolivar687

Paulxo87

Oct 24, 2017
Why is Biden doing this to himself. He must know how absolutely grueling the campaign trail is schedule wise on the human body. Nevermind when he will be in the general against trump? And if he survives all of that.. assume office at ~80 years old? He may not even live through the first term or become incapacitated somehow. He's too fucking old and the media isn't covering this fact. Once he's one on one in the debates against trump he's just going to look and sound like a fucking corpse.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

So I know Nobody important cant respond, but when exactly did that switch flip in the democratic party again? 70 years, 70 days, or 70 minutes ago?

Just wondering.
I was just gonna say... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Doesn't matter. Hillary "Superpredator" Clinton will swoop in and save the Democrats' 2020 chances when she announces within the next month or two.

ThePiddle

May 6, 2019
This is the problem with being a septuagenarian Joe, that Alzheimer's really messes up your ability to censor your true character.

This man will be eaten alive in a general election, his whole platform is antithetical to who he really is.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Only minority Democrats are racist. Biden isn’t racist, but he does suffer from the bigotry of low expectations.

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Like I said in the Clown World thread, this mirrors previous comments by Bernie Sanders and other Democrats.

I dont think this is a gaffe, I genuinely believe the Democrats official stance is that white people can't ever really be considered poor.
Dang, you’re probably right. White people can't be afraid, white people can’t be poor. It is almost like they are erasing all of us who actually are poor and have fears in life. We’re not real.

I would like to hear what the reasoning would be. White people can’t be poor because they hold all the power or some stupid shit? Yea, I just gave up my share of the white wealth voluntarily to the 1% so I could live the simple life. 😭🤣

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Why is Biden doing this to himself. He must know how absolutely grueling the campaign trail is schedule wise on the human body. Nevermind when he will be in the general against trump? And if he survives all of that.. assume office at ~80 years old? He may not even live through the first term or become incapacitated somehow. He's too fucking old and the media isn't covering this fact. Once he's one on one in the debates against trump he's just going to look and sound like a fucking corpse.
This is something I have been absolutely hammering since the spectacle of insanity started with the democratic debates. None of this matters. What matters is this;

How would Any of these candidates fair against Trump in a debate?

None of these hopefuls would survive repeatedly debating Trump on the national stage when it absolutely matters. Trumps debates with Hillary where the largest Ever in history with 84 millions viewers without counting internet streams.(its really profound when it topped the regan/Carter debates 80.6 million when in today's age there are so many different options)

That's a wilting audience for those not used to that much pressure, which Trump is used to, and revels in. Years of national audience experience both on TV, and at his rallies. Now he will have 4 years of presidential experience and knowing the ins and outs of the job as well. Pressure doesnt affect him.

Can you even imagine Harris going toe to toe with Trump? Booker? Biden? Yang? Tulsi? The pressure is intense, and one slip up and teflon don will pounce on it. Trumps ability to get hammered about something, and reverse it or attack even the moderators to distract is unreal.

The Democrats need someone like Obama to even have a chance, and trotting out his White House shadow is a recipe for disaster.

This isnt some "Haha trump rules Democrats are stupid" rhetoric. This is an honest assessment after having watched all of last election cycles debates, and being amazed at how slippery, opportunistic, and quick witted Trump is. Having watched the performance of the democratic candidates thus far, none of the current democratic candidates have a chance of surviving a one on one debate with Trump that will be watched by almost, or at 100million potential voters.

Corpse is absolutely spot on.

Lamel

Nov 2, 2009
You seem to have no problem whatsoever declaring the intent of Trump and Trump supporters when they say anything you deem "racist", but when someone in your own party says something sketchy, you're just "a bit baffled". :pie_thinking:
Excellent analysis.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
why doesn't he take all the drugs, at almost 80 years old who even cares any more

i'd be on hgh, roids, epo, cocaine, adderall (thanks somerset), marijuana, crushed vicodin

i'd be walking outta the hotel room like denzel in flight before every media appearance

when is our president gonna be shredded

Last edited:

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010

Just wondering.
If you are interested in debunking this 'switch'
Another white neo nazi Dinesh D'Souza!!

If you are a bigotted race baiter ala Nobody Important, then the cognitive dissonance will be too much.

Reactions: Barsinister

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Democrats are so convinced that poor white people dont exist. No wonder they joke about “economic anxiety” they literally can’t conceive of poor white people

Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
I wonder if the media will pick this up and spend the next 4 days over analyzing it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract
Oct 26, 2018
Hahaahahh.

The Democrat infighting will be hilarious.

Ok, Kamala, Cory and gang. Biden gave you material to work with. Get on it and lets see the Twitter battles againat Joe.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
If you are interested in debunking this 'switch'
Another white neo nazi Dinesh D'Souza!!

If you are a bigotted race baiter ala Nobody Important, then the cognitive dissonance will be too much.
I have watched a bunch of his college campus videos and it's always great watching him challenge those with seemingly ingrained beliefs.

Speaking of challenging beliefs of some;

This statement by biden, is more inherently racist then anything I remember Trump saying.

Oct 26, 2018
I wonder if the media will pick this up and spend the next 4 days over analyzing it.
Checking CNN.com theres absolutely zero articles on this.

But theres over 10 articles in the front page with trumps name in the headline, including one even involving his daughter and Chicago

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
I have watched a bunch of his college campus videos and it's always great watching him challenge those with seemingly ingrained beliefs.

Speaking of challenging beliefs of some;

This statement by biden, is more inherently racist then anything I remember Trump saying.
its the same as Bernies statement about white people not being poor.

NONE OF THIS IS RACISM. The fact the left has made everything a race baiting matter and having to use completely PC language is the issue.
This is him like Trump just not using a spin docotr or speech writer and not speaking properly and taken out of content and then magnified for political gain.
you could find millions of examples of the same thing being down by any minority but never ever crititised or put in a racial context.

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Checking CNN.com theres absolutely zero articles on this.

But theres over 10 articles in the front page with trumps name in the headline, including one even involving his daughter and Chicago
Why would you think CNN would cover it?
CNN is a propaganda macine for the Dems -where have you been the last few years?

We need to stop with all this - OH xxx did not do yyy. Its not a surprise if CNN push russia gate, its not a surprise when someone who is pushing an agenda pushes that agenda.

Next you will be telling me about how Fox news like Trump, and why dont they expose his rapist neo nazi past?

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
This is something I have been absolutely hammering since the spectacle of insanity started with the democratic debates. None of this matters. What matters is this;

How would Any of these candidates fair against Trump in a debate?

None of these hopefuls would survive repeatedly debating Trump on the national stage when it absolutely matters. Trumps debates with Hillary where the largest Ever in history with 84 millions viewers without counting internet streams.(its really profound when it topped the regan/Carter debates 80.6 million when in today's age there are so many different options)

That's a wilting audience for those not used to that much pressure, which Trump is used to, and revels in. Years of national audience experience both on TV, and at his rallies. Now he will have 4 years of presidential experience and knowing the ins and outs of the job as well. Pressure doesnt affect him.

Can you even imagine Harris going toe to toe with Trump? Booker? Biden? Yang? Tulsi? The pressure is intense, and one slip up and teflon don will pounce on it. Trumps ability to get hammered about something, and reverse it or attack even the moderators to distract is unreal.

The Democrats need someone like Obama to even have a chance, and trotting out his White House shadow is a recipe for disaster.

This isnt some "Haha trump rules Democrats are stupid" rhetoric. This is an honest assessment after having watched all of last election cycles debates, and being amazed at how slippery, opportunistic, and quick witted Trump is. Having watched the performance of the democratic candidates thus far, none of the current democratic candidates have a chance of surviving a one on one debate with Trump that will be watched by almost, or at 100million potential voters.

Corpse is absolutely spot on.
The media will help out the Democrats. I would bet money that they are going to try to set "civility" rules where Trump can't use his nicknames, can't bring up 1/1024th Native American, etc. They loved the spectacle in 2016, but they thought Hillary was a slam dunk so there was no reason to protect her to hard from meanie Trump.

Ratings will take a backside to make sure their side wins. Just look at MSNBC for evidence, they would rather lose 3/4ths of their audience than stop attacking Trump for collusion and obstruction.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Bolivar687

ssolitare

Banned
Jan 12, 2009
Unlike Trump Biden is just too old. He's like 5 steps slower than he should be, he won't make it until the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
As much as I don't care for Biden, we don't need to part of THAT type of movement where we claim victories over slips of the tongue. Clearly he is trying to pander to minorities, but verbally diarrhea'd it out. That's what happens when you tell a story that even you don't believe.

Reactions: danielberg

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Unlike Trump Biden is just too old. He's like 5 steps slower than he should be, he won't make it until the end.
WOW!
I think that’s the first positive thing you’ve ever said about Trump here.
As for Biden he lost it a while ago and comments like this don’t help. It was his to loose and it looks like it.

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
As much as I don't care for Biden, we don't need to part of THAT type of movement where we claim victories over slips of the tongue. Clearly he is trying to pander to minorities, but verbally diarrhea'd it out. That's what happens when you tell a story that even you don't believe.
Its pointing out a pattern of pandering during election time then ignoring minorities, not "claiming victory".

There are endless examples, another entertaining slip was the hillary/hot sauce remarks

Reactions: DunDunDunpachi