• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden rountable with Vets

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Fair is fair I posted Trumps Latino Mexican hat dance so Joe Bizzle gets some love.

GaviotaGrande

Jun 11, 2019
I tried to watch it but it's a struggle. Absolute lack of energy makes it impossible.

Oh, and the table is not even round.

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
He's wearing a mask so you can't see that he has a little bluetooth speaker in his mouth while he pretends not to doze off.

It's fair to post Biden's roundtable but just fuck that guy, I'm not gonna watch this.

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
Ok I watched a bit of it, part of his end speech.

It sounds like he's just distancing himself from society with the lofty, unspecific words.

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018
That must have been the most generic, emotionally poorly faked and boring teleprompter read speech I've ever seen.

But left-wing bonus points for staying true to oneself and classifying people back into groups ("female veterans", "LGBTQ veterans", ...) even though they are all the same.

I really try to be reasonably neutral and not everything is always bad, but the Democrats must be the stupidest and most narrow-minded people that ever walked the earth. Someone should add the US Democratic election campaign 2020 to Wikipedia as an example of the "Dunning-Kruger-Effect".

Last edited: