• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden: We choose truth over... facts

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Dear Joe:

It is obvious that someone convinced you to go with the flow. I am not sure if you realize this yet, but the flow is actually the water that swirls around in the toilet. You should really jump out of this mess before its too late. If you keep this up, then by the time of the general debates there will be nothing left but shitty residue on the side of the bowl. But if you insist, then by all means enjoy the ride. Just don't bitch when you attack Trump by claiming he lies or says politically incorrect things, and everyone points out you do too.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Truth, facts, and alternate facts. We just need the independents to start using alternate truths and we'll have covered the gamut.

GameChanger

Jun 9, 2019
The people clapping just want him to win, even if he says dumb stuff I think. It's because he is probably the best chance for Democrats to win but it's not going to happen. Trumps going to win again and I think it's a good thing for everything except the environment. I'm really not sure why environment has to be separated it should just be for all parties.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
hey guys joe here please understand that it is i am saying here guys, listen to what me what i'm saying now listen closely because this is such a nation of good nation peoples and i believe in it we can do such
many powerful things together nothing will stop us if we are working together to accomplish our destiny

Hudo

Jul 26, 2018
Man, I could fucking troll all the colleagues who do research in automatic theorem proving so hard with this. Tomorrow will be fun.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
I've been saying among my friends for awhile now that it feels like we slipped into an alternate reality some at some point within the last 5 years. Trump happened. Cortez happened. And now Biden,Bernie,Warren are trying to happen. Those aren't the full list of bizarre shit that's happened but I sit here thinking to myself how far is it going to go? I expect Trump to not only reveal the existence of Aliens but to also announce he will be opening a Trump tower on their home planet very soon. The very fact that is even remotely possible says we slipped a dimension somewhere.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I've been saying among my friends for awhile now that it feels like we slipped into an alternate reality some at some point within the last 5 years. Trump happened. Cortez happened. And now Biden,Bernie,Warren are trying to happen. Those aren't the full list of bizarre shit that's happened but I sit here thinking to myself how far is it going to go? I expect Trump to not only reveal the existence of Aliens but to also announce he will be opening a Trump tower on their home planet very soon. The very fact that is even remotely possible says we slipped a dimension somewhere.
Mayan calendar for 2012 was a conscious shift, and maybe our consciousness is shifted into clown world.