• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to have a blood vessel burst in his left eye while participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

A broken blood vessel in the eye, also known as a subconjuctival hemorrhage, can be caused by several things, including high blood pressure, bleeding disorders, blood thinners, or even excessive straining.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

Google search for "Biden eye blood" will return results from Washington Examiner, Mediaite, Sputnik International, RT, Splinter, and Washington Times, but no NYT or CNN oddly (despite this being a CNN townhall)

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
time to snort that coke and wear those shades

inject those steroids, joe

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Defective skin suit. This proves he is a lizard man.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Biden's bloody eye and collection of ridiculous lines from the group of 10 aside (like Bernie's response to population control), what fascinates me is how so few people have stopped to ask why CNN decided to give the stage to the same candidates that qualified for the third debate. Excluding Gabbard, Williamson and the other 8 or 9 candidates from a televised event touching on what the Democrats consider an important issue to their platform practically screams election rigging.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Oh my, as if the doublespeak and sidestepping wasn't already at peak levels, seems there's going to be another CNN town hall next month, this one on LGBTQ issues:

• Triggered
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

ColdToffee

Oct 24, 2017
Portugal
I had that happen to me, but in my case it was because of the heat (holidays in Brazil).
Took forever for the blood to be broken down and absorbed. :(

In his case its probably because of normal blood vessels decay with age.

Reactions: DeafTourette

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Surprised Trump hasn't tweeted out a new nick name yet....OneEyed Joe? DeadEye Joe?

• LOL
Reactions: Nymphae

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

• LOL
Reactions: pramod

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
This is low-key early advertising for the live action Cowboy BeeBop being made; call back to the 'Red Eye' episode.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
As soon as I saw it, this song started playing in my head

Respect points for those who get it.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018
It is a sign of strength and power.

Anyone that has played dark souls knows that the enemies with red eyes are much more powerful variants of the normal mobs..
A powerful npc.
Praise the sun \o/

Last edited:

Platinumstorm

Oct 19, 2011

Google search for "Biden eye blood" will return results from Washington Examiner, Mediaite, Sputnik International, RT, Splinter, and Washington Times, but no NYT or CNN oddly (despite this being a CNN townhall)

Please.

I know we're fans of petty shit here, but this is the ultimate petty shit.
Research the most common cause of this, then decide if your article has bias in it, and whether that is an honest reflection on what kind of a person and citizen you want to be.
I don't get political tribalism.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2018
Texas
They don't care if he dies as long as they put a Democrat in the white house they'll figure it out later. That's how desperate these fucks are. Best of luck with that bcs barring an economic collapse Trump likely gets reelected. All their other tricks have fallen flat but hey they tried.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
He was just putting out a warning to Trump that he has laser eyes too.

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
After the town hall, Biden tweeted, “We can’t turn a blind eye to the way in which environmental burdens are distributed unevenly along racial and socioeconomic lines. Biden will right these wrongs and stand up to fossil fuel companies who disproportionately harm communities of color and low-income communities.”

• LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
He is obviously in bad health. Considering what I have read on his performances otherwise (president my boss, health care needs to be affordable, not quality, where am I again?), this also includes a risk of not exclusively being of physcial nature. I wish him the best, but I am unsure he can do the job three, four or five years from now.

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
This is the effect of smelling young girls hair.

He is not a bleeding heart liberal, he is a bleeding eye liberal. It's a higher tier.

ClanOfNone

Nov 24, 2018
Biden, you're supposed to hide your Sith eyes, Palapatine facepalming like a motherfucker right now.