• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bad Wolf-developed Vampire: The Masquerade narrative RPG announced

Bullet Club

Big Bad Wolf-developed Vampire: The Masquerade narrative RPG announced

From the studio behind The Council.

Publisher Bigben Interactive and The Council developer Big Bad Wolf have announced a “narrative RPG” set in the universe of Vampire: The Masquerade “inspired by the rules of the tabletop RPG.”

Further information regarding the title will be announced at Gamescom 2019, which runs from August 21 to 24 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.. Follow the game on Twitter here.

Watch a trailer highlighting Bigben Interactive’s upcoming games lineup below.

Source: Gematsu

Kadayi

Banned
Awesome news. Big fan of the Council. Which was a mix of a Telltale style narrative adventure with some really interesting RPG mechanics thrown into the mix. Something in a similar vein but V:TM setting would be really neat for sure. Good stuff.

zeorhymer

“inspired by the rules of the tabletop RPG.” ?

Not making me want to run out and froth over the game. I see a staked vampire in the horizon.

I'm curious why there are no Requiem videogames. The OWoD was a shambling mess of a world narrative, with entities that were comic-book levels of power creep. For God's sake Ravnos was subjected to multiple artificial suns created by mages, and nuked with an h-bomb for good measure during the Armageddon source material, and his death was still not confirmed.

DiscoJer

Bigben is one of those mystery companies to me. Like Koch Media. They seem to produce little of worth, yet have money to develop stuff.

And weirder, despite their name, they are French.

Top Bottom