• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Big Boss wants you!" - Kojima Prod hiring at GDC 2012 for "The Next MGS" (cons/PC)

Sounds like you're looking at the wrong places. Just look on the wall for any of the pics. It's pretty much impossible not to be able to tell which is the one with crappy bitmap posters on the wall with a ton of jaggies. :p

Saw it on my tablet zoomed out so maybe thats why i dont notice jaggies

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The only reason I could tell that B was fake was because the TV looks plastic and the lighting is just slightly off, other than that it looks phenomenal.

duckroll

The posters are really, really bad. Outright offensive imo, especially when they're comparing them to photos where the posters on the wall are -framed-. They didn't even model any frames at all and just stuck bitmaps on the wall. Why would they do that? Just to make their comparison look worse? Lol.

injurai

Banned
Sounds like you're looking at the wrong places. Just look on the wall for any of the pics. It's pretty much impossible not to be able to tell which is the one with crappy bitmap posters on the wall with a ton of jaggies. :p

Exactly. Chair upholstery, TV reflections, jaggies, lighting, minor shadows in crevasses, even the camera render lacks perfect perspective in those shots. All its deceiving to show the pics at such a low resolution.

Top Bottom