• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

NYR

Is Cameron back yet?
who.gif

Velcro Fly

He's coming back and his biggest friendo in the house has a get out of eviction free card to play for them one out of the next three weeks so there is no way he's going the first week he's back

Cabal

Yep. The hex stuff is to protect Jessica and Cody and go after the boring couples. Fix is in.
For real, Big Brother has been sort of rigged forever, but damn they are doubling down this year. It may as well have WWE in front of it.

There's no way they're fixing the voting. Really? I mean, I could see a ton of other things in the house being fixed, but vote fixing just seems pointless.

Also, no HoH tonight?

Ganhyun

Fix is in if Cody returns.

He's coming back and his biggest friendo in the house has a get out of eviction free card to play for them one out of the next three weeks so there is no way he's going the first week he's back

Yep. The hex stuff is to protect Jessica and Cody and go after the boring couples. Fix is in.

For real, Big Brother has been sort of rigged forever, but damn they are doubling down this year. It may as well have WWE in front of it.

Would make sense if they think Cody is coming back into the game and want to protect him and Jess. I mean, as was previously mentioned, shes mot at the top of the popularity at all on the BB sites.

NYR

lol, they figured out Jessica has the temptation already. Floater eviction week assured, no way someone wastes an HOH nominated Jess and Cody, not worth the risk.

MisterHero

I really wanted Cameron to get another shot because he got screwed, but it's his own fault for exiting that first comp.

Maybe he should get another try next season :p

He was literally on camera talking about putting on black face. He didn't do it In the end but that doesn't change the ignorance of even proposing to do such in the first place....

If his intention was to look like a snake how is it Black Face?

What the Fuck with Josh. He lost. In what world does he think he won? What a psycho.

If his intention was to look like a snake how is it Black Face?

What the Fuck with Josh. He lost. In what world does he think he won? What a psycho.

I'm sure he's just a sore loser but I get his side. If like he was saying they always double hit the ball and nobody calls it, then they call it on him, that would be annoying. But not enough to flip out. That drink to the face though. Too far

JettDash

I think that Jess is a better player without Cody so I hope he doesn't come back. It would be a shame if she ends up using that temptation to save him.

Two rumors are floating around about who won battleback and who won the HoH. Both rumors say pretty much the exact opposite thing the other says. Of course, both could be completely false!

POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS ABOUT TONIGHT'S EPISODE
First rumour:
People on twitter are claiming that the battleback winner was determined by three one-on-one competitions. The order in which they would compete was determined by random draw.
Apparently first comp: Cody vs Cameron (Cameron won), second comp: Cameron vs Dominique (Cameron won), third comp: Cameron vs Jillian (Jillian won)
Thus Jillian won and reentered the house. Rumor also says Matt won HoH.

Second rumour:
This one isn't as detailed but it was posted on Reddit by the same person who first broke the news about Megan self-evicting. They claim Cody won the battleback comp and Jess won HoH (which sounds like it was an endurance competition as they said Christmas came in 2nd and "hung on" for three hours).

Ganhyun

That second rumor is about what I expected would happen except for the part about
Jessica winning HOH. I figured Cody and the others would compete against the other houseguests for HOH and the last evictee standing would be back in and overall winner HOH. I figured it would be endurance based and Cody would win and come back in the game as HOH again for more fuckery and a new twist designed to save Paul introduced on the fly to save Paul for a week.

JettDash

If that is true, I wonder how they will play it. Cody said he wanted to work with Paul if he came back, and Paul made sure that nobody even voted for Jess to be evicted. So maybe they can trust each other for a while.

I think that if I were them I would realize that Paul might be too hard to evict at the moment and team up with him to get some more evictable people out. If he tries to stab them in the back within the next few weeks, they always have the halting hex.

Saw the spoiler on Reddit. Bye. Literally never watching this show again.

Cameron is the most husband material guy I've ever seen, and I never got to see him on the feeds ONCE.

Two rumors are floating around about who won battleback and who won the HoH. Both rumors say pretty much the exact opposite thing the other says. Of course, both could be completely false!

POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS ABOUT TONIGHT'S EPISODE
First rumour:
People on twitter are claiming that the battleback winner was determined by three one-on-one competitions. The order in which they would compete was determined by random draw.
Apparently first comp: Cody vs Cameron (Cameron won), second comp: Cameron vs Dominique (Cameron won), third comp: Cameron vs Jillian (Jillian won)
Thus Jillian won and reentered the house. Rumor also says Matt won HoH.

Second rumour:
This one isn't as detailed but it was posted on Reddit by the same person who first broke the news about Megan self-evicting. They claim Cody won the battleback comp and Jess won HoH (which sounds like it was an endurance competition as they said Christmas came in 2nd and "hung on" for three hours).

so Cameron has to do 3 comps and Jillian just the one, and she wins? That sounds like bullshit.

Ganhyun

Calling this now:

Cody wins through to go against the house challenger and its Jess so she lets him win to get him back in the game.

Velcro Fly

Send Alex out there to battle him. She is the comp ringer of the ones left. I have all the faith in the world that she will beat him given the opportunity.

Velcro Fly

This is like the final round of Mortal Kombat

Just some hype shit for a show known more for production meddling than any kind of compelling storyline.

Daria

one of the worst seasons i've watched. all of these second chance challenges are one of the worst additions they've had

Velcro Fly

If they didn't screw him in the first place they wouldn't have had to fix it ;p

Nah I don't think production forced him to put up people from his own alliance and rub everyone the wrong way. He played a dumb game week 1 and got punished for it. Even on his way out he's rubbing people the wrong way. The only reason him coming back matters at all is that Jessica got that temptation somehow. Do the cat ladies really like her? I can't imagine they do.

Best case scenario. I'm so happy. This season might not be over.

I don't know why any of you would be unhappy? Cody is entertaining(ly psychotic) as hell PLUS he hates Paul, a trait that these HGs seriously need. His HoH week was probably the most entertaining first week I've seen in a BB season.

Such bullshit though. "You get to pick which of the competitions you just practiced at for an hour to face off with the houseguest in. You chose the maze. But it will be veeeeeerrry sliiiiightllly diiiiiiiffffeeeerrrrreeeennntttttttt ooooooooooh."

And Jessica gets 4 weeks to halt an eviction right on the cusp of Private Psycho marching back in the house. Because everyone knows how popular Jessica has been with America! What's next, Paul gets to steal the votes of any players whose names contain a vowel?

Cody will work with Paul, don't get too excited.

Top Bottom