• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

NYR

lol, Kevin, who has never watched a minute of the show, giving advice to Josh. Says so much. This Josh guy is INSANE. And we get him for a week.

BTW, feel free to quote me in a month when I am bitching, but I love this cast so far.

Soroc

Well Josh is going home next week I would guess, hope they keep him around until he totally breaks, don't remember someone mentally breaking down in the 1st 48 hours before.

NYR

Well Josh is going home next week I would guess, hope they keep him around until he totally breaks, don't remember someone mentally breaking down in the 1st 48 hours before.
The only worse case of paranoia in show history went the other way - Jozea last season was so over confident it was straight up delusional.

Soroc

Will BB have the first murder on a reality show when Cody kills Paul?

For real that was a straight serial killer stare he gave Paul while he was bucking that bronco

The only worse case of paranoia in show history went the other way - Jozea last season was so over confident it was straight up delusional.

haha so true, Josh is the reverse Jozea

NYR

how many week 1 alliances have there been that have lasted until at least jury
BB12 had one last all season and was executed perfectly - Hayden, Lane, Enzo and Matt lasted almost the full season. Matt got sniped, but the last 3 made it to the end.

Derrick and Cody also were connected since the start in Big Brother 16 but that is a bit different since they brought in more people here and there.

NYR

This Cody guy is something else
You can already tell he is over playing his hand making an alliance of three and then adding in 3 girls. Never works having this many people and the girls will eventually split when they realize the three guys are too close. Huge target.

kirblar

Megan's gonna get Mikayla(S23)/Amber(BB)'d here, isn't she. Guys like Josh always end up fucking over the girl they're obsessed w/.

cory64

I'm not even watching live (just reading reactions/updates) and I bet one of the girls got Veto'd and Paul got put up, just based on the editing.
I don't think they've played Veto yet, it's usually on the first full day of feeds. Den of Temptation was probably this afternoon since voting ended this morning.

DonShula

Cody is a fucking piece of work isn't he? In one breath he's talking about how he needs to be allied with people who can put their emotions aside, and in the next breath he needs hot babes in his alliance because whatshername is so hot. He's not yet self aware.

Oh and we need a psychologist in here to diagnose Josh.

DonShula

This cast is a certified mess. Imagine if Grodner let it all play out naturally and didn't force these dumb twists (ie Paul) in.

They are really something special. Layers upon layers of unaddressed issues and paranoia. Either casting has gotten really good at this or they've been incredibly lucky this season.

cory64

Another thing that was pointed out on reddit was that this is the first season since BB14 with the classic HOH/nominations setup intact at the beginning of the game. And really you'd have to go back to BB12 for a pure setup (no coaches/duos at the beginning of the game).

kirblar

They need to do the "nom 3, veto removes 1" method for the show. It's so much better cause it kills backdoors while still letting you fight to get yourself off.

NYR

Ugh. Fuck this twist. Straw poll from Jokers:

DDiVIYWUwAEbxwl

DrEvil

not a medical professional
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
Megan's photo is black and white, she's gone. Huge speculation whether or not she self evicted. Alex and Jillian are now on the block.

The way the house was treating her, she must have said or done something that wasn't in the broadcast edit. It felt so strange for them all to be like "fuck you Megan!"

Also, I really really hope one day they manage to get Britney back again. She's probably my all time fav contestant on BBUS.

cory64

I don't know if what happened is going to make the Sunday show. Most likely it's Wednesday. Would it be weird to make a separate spoiler thread just for 6 days to contain the discussion?

As for the relationships, I think people will be happily surprised. It seems like a dynamic house.

NYR

Thank you for spoiler tagging stuff, guys. I'm not going to click since this season has been so good so far, holding out.

Thank you for spoiler tagging stuff, guys. I'm not going to click since this season has been so good so far, holding out.

If people respect the spoilers this season, I can actually lurk/contribute in this thread for once! lol
maybe

sammex

I love it when they flip out early. Also Cody is like some sort of psychopath - could easily see him being Patrick Bateman.

kendrid

Banned
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
Megan's photo is black and white, she's gone. Huge speculation whether or not she self evicted. Alex and Jillian are now on the block.

The guests talk about it here if you have the feeds: BB19 June 29, 10:35pm (Cam 1)

She did walk out.

Ganhyun

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

Gonna spoiler my response to this, but if someone who has read the spoiler will confirm for me:

Is this the one who was in the military and was an interrogator? I wonder what happened that made her apparently self-evict. Like, did someone find out she did that kinda stuff and cause a scene?

Gonna spoiler my response to this, but if someone who has read the spoiler will confirm for me:

Is this the one who was in the military and was an interrogator? I wonder what happened that made her apparently self-evict. Like, did someone find out she did that kinda stuff and cause a scene?

from what I'm reading, she told Alex that someone (Jessica I think?) called her racial slurs like Panda, Alex confronted her, she denied it, and then confronted Megan about lying and she ran off and holed up in the DR and never came back

kendrid

Banned
How is
panda a racial slur? From what I read she was wearing a white swimsuit and had a black towel over it. She looked like a penguin or panda. Google returns no real hits for 'panda racial slur'. Hopefully they show us on the show.

Top Bottom