• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big butts in games. Will it last? Or meet the same fate as big boobs and pretty faces?

WitchHunter

Something I noticed in most recent games is that [outside of JRPG's] there has been a steep decline in big boobs and pretty faces in games. However, female characters still seem to have relatively nice butts. This makes me wonder when the crazies will go after devs and try and force them to make the characters look completely flat and ugly? No butt, no boobs, ugly faces.
You must have a desert like environment around the groin and head area.

Wildebeest

The M was completely unnecessary in Mass Effect. The trend has being going on for a while, but with Gen Z it might be that the skin tight look is eventually going to be replaced with a more baggy look. When I looked at the new Saints Row, I already felt they were targetting a too old Millennial audience with the new designs.

Orta

Banned
Its time for the in case of emergency post Lara Croft's tight wet arse gif...

tomb-raider.gif

Last edited:

Fredrik

Its time for the in case of emergency post Lara Croft's tight wet arse gif...

tomb-raider.gif
lol someone at Crystal Dynamics definitely appreciate the booty, Black Widow in the Avengers definitely wouldn’t pass DF Alex’s modern audience test either, good on the 3D modeller to stay on course 👌

Belthazar

They already came after Kisara from Tales of Arise for having a butt (it's not even ridiculously big or anything... Just a regular nice looking butt).

I mean, the design is kinda silly, asshe has full armor on the front and an exposed skin-tight catsuit on the back... But it's so harmless, that I really don't see the problem with it.

She is good looking, but also looks like a very strong and powerful woman... People seem to forget that those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

178f660290e23e2aa13146ac7ef1161e878b012f.gifv

Last edited:

Orta

Banned
Apologies to the homosexual members but can we see less of Solid Snakes arse please?

If you must post some pics of Raidens, hers was much nicer.

Top Bottom