• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big E3 ad for PS4 exclusive 'God of W' going up [Up: Holy crap, it's God of War!]

7pumUuS.png
lmao

Is God of War supposed to be important or something?

God of War 3 sold over 5m units. Keep in mind that the majority of those sales are from the US. Sony's hope with this is that it's able to take off in in the rest of the world as well. Which if it does that means it's going to put up some massive numbers.

Xandremi

God of War 3 sold over 5m units. Keep in mind that the majority of those sales are from the US. Sony's hope with this is that it's able to take off in in the rest of the world as well. Which if it does that means it's going to put up some massive numbers.

holy shit snacks, thats a lot. I didn't know GOW3 sold that much though i know its yuuge in the US. Now that i think about it, if EU and ROTW sales also take off

Circinus

That ad looks very low quality. Looks like Sony isn't spending much marketing money on this game. Weird for such an important franchise for them.

I have a feeling this game is gonna flop hard. Nobody asked for a new God of War game and people expect more these days than linear action games (with combat that is probably pretty bad compared to Platinum Games combat). It has flop written all over it, I can feel it.

edit: /s

Circinus

What in the world?

Sorry it's sarcastic, I was just poking fun.

I was just thinking sometimes it's a bit too common on this board to draw conclusions and saying a game has "flop all written over it" or "gonna be a critically panned" based on very little information or based on "feelings" or based on "nobody asked this!! [on Neogaf].

Sorry that it wasn't obvious enough. :S

Loudninja

Sorry it's sarcastic, I was just poking fun.

I was just thinking sometimes it's a bit too common on this board to draw conclusions and saying a game has "flop all written over it" or "gonna be a critically panned" based on very little information or based on "feelings".

Sorry that it wasn't obvious enough. :S
Hard to tell these days to be honest lol

Top Bottom