• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big E3 ad for PS4 exclusive 'God of W' going up [Up: Holy crap, it's God of War!]

This moment was great, he has such a weird distance to his son. I can't wait to see how this special bond between him and his son turns out.

3086389-1622761181-giphy.gif

The son will die, won't he?

Nah I could see Kratos dying. God of war 2 will be the kid when he's 18

sn00zer

Nah I could see Kratos dying. God of war 2 will be the kid when he's 18

I see this happening during the game. It could be especially cool given the "no camera cuts" thing they are going for. Something like BIG DRAMATIC SCENE KRATOS DIES OH NO! zoom in on the kids eye, zoom out and he's now an adult

SpartanN92

Banned
God of What???

All I can think of is that Arrested Development where they had the Banana stand war with Michael/George Michael and Gob/Steve Holt and George Michael starts to tell them the recipe for the frozen Banana.

George Michael:"Well you just take a banana and stick it the..."
Michael: "No no don't tell them that."
Steve Holt: "Stick it in the What? STICK IT IN THE WHAT???!"

Yeah thought I recognised him, watched a couple of his vids before... Hype dude lol

I always thought he looked a bit like Jamie Foxx in that DC vid haha.

Dremorak

Banned
Am I the only one who took about a minute to figure out who it was supposed to be? lol. He doesnt look immediately like kratos imo

zkorejo

I wasnt excited for a new GOW last year.. but I knew I will be when it comes closer. Now I am somewhat excited for it.

Not sure about a new main character being that kid though. He seems too compassionate. It may sound weird but I loved Kratos BECAUSE he was an a-hole. Not every MC has to be perfect.

I wasnt excited for a new GOW last year.. but I knew I will be when it comes closer. Now I am somewhat excited for it.

Not sure about a new main character being that kid though. He seems too compassionate. It may sound weird but I loved Kratos BECAUSE he was an a-hole. Not every MC has to be perfect.

He's not. I am pretty sure Cory came out and said you play as Kratos the entire game.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I mean we can see in the gameplay demo his son is already playable when he shoots the deer, so...

I bet Kratos dies in the opening act or something happens to him.

All the experienced gained in the video was for the boy. You'll be playing him.

Jingo

Kratos has gonne trough so much shit just to die in the beggining of this game? That would be cheap as hell!!

I don't think he will die in the opening. In my opinion, he will die at the end and the ending is gonna be all about his son being the new protagonist.
I agree that the exp points are gained for the boy, but I believe this will be a mechanic of the whole game, not just of the beggining of it.

Top Bottom