• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Grain of Salt Rumor : Elden Ring releasing in June?

Barakov

Gold Member
Y7mCR5e.jpg

johntown

Banned
I am actually okay with this because Cyberpunk and I don't want to have to pick which one to play (Elden Ring would win but still...)

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I think it is a correct date. Why? Because Last of Us and Gta 5's business model is so tempting.

Release it on PS4-X1(with pc epic store? wait for 3 months for that too?), then PS5-XSX, then PC(now steam?), then Switch(then switch pro? android-ios?).

I like to buy my games multiple times so this is a great business model for me. Thank you guys, i will never lose my games again, if you let my license available in future.

Mr Hyde

I believe early 2021 too. We haven't even seen gameplay yet. From will most likely do the full reveal at E3, and also announce it for next gen consoles. I remember reading an interview with Miyazaki and he said it was a lot of work left to do. It's their biggest game yet so it probably needs one more year in the oven.

Top Bottom