• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Grain of Salt Rumor : Elden Ring releasing in June?

johntown

Dec 27, 2010
East Coast
I am actually okay with this because Cyberpunk and I don't want to have to pick which one to play (Elden Ring would win but still...)

ChoosableOne

Dec 1, 2019
I think it is a correct date. Why? Because Last of Us and Gta 5's business model is so tempting.

Release it on PS4-X1(with pc epic store? wait for 3 months for that too?), then PS5-XSX, then PC(now steam?), then Switch(then switch pro? android-ios?).

I like to buy my games multiple times so this is a great business model for me. Thank you guys, i will never lose my games again, if you let my license available in future.

Fbh

Dec 6, 2013
I see it more like early 2021.
Similarly to Sekiro. 1 year it's more of a tease, next year it's the full reveal with gameplay and all of that and then it releases early the following year.

MiyazakiHatesKojima

PC Gaming is better than console gaming. Also, Death Stranding is pure trash. Please pray for me.
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Is it just me or are From Software pretty quick with making their games?. Its like you find out about a new one, and its released a few months later.
Miyazaki does this on purpose to embarrass Kojima in front of his peers.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Stuart360

Harry Tung

Jun 1, 2018
Sweden
I believe early 2021 too. We haven't even seen gameplay yet. From will most likely do the full reveal at E3, and also announce it for next gen consoles. I remember reading an interview with Miyazaki and he said it was a lot of work left to do. It's their biggest game yet so it probably needs one more year in the oven.

Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima