Big win for Free Speech: UC Berkeley settles landmark free speech lawsuit for $70,000

Nov 11, 2018
I had to take Dude Abides off ignore. I was starting to get worried because most of the members of this board seemed like they were going crazy arguing benign semantics with the void until I realized who they were arguing with.

How long is your ban at Reset Era DeForest? Seems like the second one in a short period of time. You better watch out, you have a history of infractions now and we will be stuck with you :p
Don't have an account there.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
A group that promotes self-reliance, group economics, education, nutritious diets, and nuclear families is a hate group?
This seems like hate speech to me.

Speaking at an event in 2015, Farrkahan said of Jews in Hollywood: “You’re God’s chosen people? And you promote something that God rejects? You’ve lost your covenant status! You are not the chosen of God, you are the chosen of Satan! …You’re promoting homosexuality. God doesn’t. You promote filth. God condemns it!”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/louis-farrakhan-barack-obama-nation-of-islam/

Nov 11, 2018
This seems like hate speech to me.

Speaking at an event in 2015, Farrkahan said of Jews in Hollywood: “You’re God’s chosen people? And you promote something that God rejects? You’ve lost your covenant status! You are not the chosen of God, you are the chosen of Satan! …You’re promoting homosexuality. God doesn’t. You promote filth. God condemns it!”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/louis-farrakhan-barack-obama-nation-of-islam/
I'm not religious nor Muslim, so I would never join them. And I don't agree with everything that Farrakahn preaches. Reading my posts, you can tell I believe in gay rights, so the NOI and I clearly differ in that regard. But, see, nuance and critical thought is why I'm able to still tell that they are not a hate group and the mass of people who marched in Charlottesville with Tiki torches are.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Neo Nazis, in their contemporary form, have about as much connection to the jackbooted stormtroopers of Hitler's regime as the confederate flag waving Trump voter has to the actual confederacy. At their core, they're white supremacists, believing that white people are superior to other races. A plurality of Jews have been subsumed in the Anglocentric culture of the dominant society, adopting its attitudes and behaving according to the tenets which guide that system, principally the belief in black inferiority. I see no difference between Ben Shapiro and Richard Spencer. They both are staunch advocates for white supremacy.
I think you should take a pause and calm down. You come across completely unhinged and are not converting anyone to your ideas. Rather you are pushing away people.
You are suggesting Ben Shapiro is a nazi and white supremacist. Jesus Christ.

Oct 1, 2006
A group that promotes self-reliance, group economics, education, nutritious diets, and nuclear families is a hate group? They don't call for the deaths of any race, don't promote an ethnostate, and have never had a single member within their ranks - from the moment of the group's inception - convicted of murdering a white person. Can't say the same for the KKK or Aryan Nation or Stormfront or...
Richard Spencer never calls for the deaths of races either, and neither (especially) do Shapiro or Mio.

There are much worse people you can talk about (Anglin) but for some reason you have a stick up your ass about Shapiro.

A group that promotes self-reliance, group economics, education, nutritious diets, and nuclear families is a hate group? They don't call for the deaths of any race, don't promote an ethnostate, and have never had a single member within their ranks - from the moment of the group's inception - convicted of murdering a white person. Can't say the same for the KKK or Aryan Nation or Stormfront or...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

Last edited:

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
Let me school you a bit on the history of this organization that you seem so ardent to defend.

Founded by Wallace D. Fard and his would-be successor, Elijah Muhamad, they preached a creed of openly anti-white rhetoric. Six millenia ago, a black race had lived in paradise before an evil wizard named "Yacub" created the "white devil" through a process called "grafting". A coming apocalyptic overthrow of white domination was to end with God's appearance as Fard himself. The doctrines that followed tries to predict a struggle in which the Nation of Islam itself will play a key role in preparing and educating the "original people" before the "blue-eyed devils" were created by Yacub.

Some other interesting tidbits:
  • Interracial marriage and race mixing is prohibited within the Nation of Islam.
  • Martin Luther King was openly warning people of "a hate group arising in our midst that would preach the doctrine of black supremacy". This being the Nation of Islam.
  • Malcom X left the group in 1964 and, shortly before his assassination in 1965 by NOI member Thomas Hagan, denounced the "sickness and madness" of racism within the group.
  • The Nation of Islam paid for attorneys for all the perpetrators convicted (minus Jessie Lee Cooks) in the "Zebra" Murders that took place in San Francisco from Oct. 1973 to April 1974.
  • The current leader, Louis Farrakhan has openly shown racist tendencies and outright hatred to anyone who isn't a black muslim, anyone who is LGBT, and routinely refers to Jewish members of society as "greedy jews" who "betrayed Jesus Christ."
  • NOI and Muammar Gaddafi openly supported one another since the 1970s, as well as having close relations to extremist groups such as the New Black Panther Party (NBPP).
  • A number of quotes directly from the Nation of Islam:
    • "[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German. Now, I'm not proud of Hitler's evils against Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He raised Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there's a similarity in that we are raising our people up from nothing."
      — Louis Farrakhan, radio interview, March 11, 1984

"Jews have been conclusively linked to the greatest criminal endeavor ever undertaken against an entire race of people … the black African Holocaust. … The effects of this unspeakable tragedy are still being felt among the peoples of the world at this very hour."
      The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews (NOI book), 1991

"Who are the slumlords in the Black community? The so-called Jews. … Who is it sucking our blood in the Black community? A white imposter Arab and a white imposter Jew."
      — Speech by NOI national official Khalid Muhammad, Nov. 29, 1993

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"
      — Louis Farrakhan, Saviours' Day speech, Feb. 26, 2006

The Nation of Islam is an openly racist, openly anti-semetic, openly anti-LGBT hate group. For all the reasons you claim to hate the KKK, the Aryan Nation, and (I would hopefully assume) ISIS, all those can equally apply to NoI, the vast majority of its followers, and its horrendous leaders. What may have started out with good intentions (however miniscule that was) has become an amalgamation of hate, misery, and disgust.

Last edited: