• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Bill Clinton's Cryptic response on whether Hillary will run: "Hillary may or may not run, but I can't legally run again."

Aug 24, 2016
During an appearance at Georgetown Law’s second-annual Ruth Bader Ginsburg Lecture in Washington, D.C., Clinton’s husband, Bill Clinton, touched on the possibility of his wife entering the race.

She may or may not ever run for anything, but I can’t legally run for president again,” he said, per Breitbart.

When speaking on John Catsimatidis’ show, Dick Morris, a former adviser to Bill Clinton during his time as U.S. president, said he felt that Hillary Clinton “wants to” enter the 2020 race, but is “hesitant” because she knows the “timing is bad,”

People will have different perspectives on this but...

Don't you find it weird the HUSBAND of Hillary Clinton isn't clarifying whether she's running or not and giving "hints" that she will like the other ex-Clinton advisers and acquaintances? I mean if Bill won't say "no she's not" and will bring up his inability to run a third time, that seems awfully strange imo.

I think the individual who said that Hillary was "waiting for an opening" is probably the correct prediction. I believe she will run once she's given the clear.

Ikutachi

Aug 20, 2019
Don't you find it weird the HUSBAND of Hillary Clinton isn't clarifying whether she's running or not and giving "hints" that she will like the other ex-Clinton advisers and acquaintances? I mean if Bill won't say "no she's not" and will bring up his inability to run a third time, that seems awfully strange imo.

FMXVII

Aug 27, 2019
"That depends on what the definition of "run" is.

Hillary can barely walk in a straight line.

And until someone dumps a pail of water on her...

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Can't wait for the results of the Epstein investigation. This piece of shit is going to be dragged through mud till he gets thrown behind bars. Oh wait, the media hasn't mentioned it in two months, yeah everyone just forgot about this pedophilia ring.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

Texas Pride

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Texas
What's hilarious is in the current political climate he has a better chance at winning than she does. Of course he can't run but she's a dumpster fire.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Can't wait for the results of the Epstein investigation. This piece of shit is going to be dragged through mud till he gets thrown behind bars. Oh wait, the media hasn't mentioned it in two months, yeah everyone just forgot about this pedophilia ring.

Sad, but true.

Max_Po

Mar 1, 2015
can she walk ?..... on her own ? if she cannot "run"....

I saw 3 people carrying her hallucinated ass to a van...

Last edited: