• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billion dollar travelling carnival orders one performer to give another a concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to do stuff like this to make Lesnar interesting, without Heyman he would be nothing but a juiced up middle aged man, fuck him, good on Randy Orton for taking a bump like this though, the guy is a fucking trooper.
Lol on a lighter note Chris Jericho had no idea it was a work and confronted Lesnar backstage about it, seriously got in his face and shouted at Brock Lesnar, Lesnar apparently said "are you gonna kiss me or fight me?". Jesus it would have been amazing if Jericho kissed him.

How is this interesting? Putting real hands on a guy that won't fight back because of the script? That's not a bump, that's called taking a dive in real boxing.

You're throwing your own guys into a meat grinder to make your most believable monster into a more believable monster? Why not just have Brock choke a guy to death next, that will get good ratings for a few weeks right?

How is this interesting? Putting real hands on a guy that won't fight back because of the script? That's not a bump, that's called taking a dive in real boxing.

You're throwing your own guys into a meat grinder to make your most believable monster into a more believable monster? Why not just have Brock choke a guy to death next, that will get good ratings for a few weeks right?

Probably the only thing that would get me to watch WWE.

zelas

a company that decided to bust open one of their top performers hard way in 2016.

That would make for a far more accurate OP and would clear the already apparent confusion since a concussion was 100% not ordered like OP claims.

krae_man

That would make for a far more accurate OP and would clear the already apparent confusion since a concussion was 100% not ordered like OP claims.

In what world is a concussion not a likely result of a intentional stiff elbow to the head?

The fact that the main intent was the gash doesn't change the fact the chances of only causing the gash and nothing else were slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom