• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bing image search problem on my iPad Air 4 (2020)?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I’m trying to use Bing image search in Google Chrome on my iPad Air 4 (2020), but once you get so far it just fades into white and you can’t click to continue or scroll down any further. I tried it on Safari, Edge, and Firefox and didn’t have this problem. Has anyone experienced this on Chrome or know how to fix it? I don’t really like the other browsers as much as Chrome, so I’d hate to have to go to them just for the Bing image search. Thanks for the help, guys.

johntown

Banned
Trying not to be a troll here but why Bing image search?

You can try deleting the app and adding it back. Other than that it could just be some bug either with Bing or Chrome.

Corgi1985

Banned
Yeah, so I’m trying to use Bing image search in Google Chrome on my iPad Air 4 (2020), but once you get so far it just fades into white and you can’t click to continue or scroll down any further. I tried it on Safari, Edge, and Firefox and didn’t have this problem. Has anyone experienced this on Chrome or know how to fix it? I don’t really like the other browsers as much as Chrome, so I’d hate to have to go to them just for the Bing image search. Thanks for the help, guys.
Found your problem

Karmic Raze

Turn off safe search. There are only so many hits for "big throbbing member" that won't get filtered.
Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks, man. Also, Bing image search is superior to Google’s. It didn’t used to be that way, but it is nowadays. Google’s just give you blurred out pics that are linked to Pinterest or are broken links altogether. No thanks. I’ll still to BIng.

Last edited:

kamkamkam

Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks, man. Also, Bing image search is superior to Google’s. It didn’t used to be that way, but it is nowadays. Google’s just give you blurred out pics that are linked to Pinterest or are broken links altogether. No thanks. I’ll still to BIng.
2nd this. And you can filter on size. Google took that away a while back

Top Bottom