• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4 new TGS 2004 trailer !

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Overall the vid has some old footage (but mainly new) and shows off a real cool (mining?) environment, and some of the cutscenes throughout the game. It shows more of the crazy monks, etc.

The only real spoiler is:
Well in the vid Leon seems to get infected by a virus of some kind. :D.
But you would know that if you watched some of the original trailers for Resident Evil 4 (the build that got scrapped).

Holy... I'm running out of good things to say about this game.

The quality of the video isn't too hot, but it does look quite a bit better. Hopefully Capcom will release a direct feed so we can get a better look at the shadows.

Edit: Where was Claire?

I'm actually out of compliments for this game. I'm simply speechless as to how amazing this looks in terms of both gameplay and visuals.

(2:13 sec mark)

Thanks, I totally missed that.

Hrm, it could be. Looks like the character has a choker on. Didn't Claire have one in Code: VERONICA too?

Come on Capcom, make with the direct feed lovin'!

SantaC

that was out of this world!
bowdown.gif

Omeyocan

I'm speechless
I'm amazed
I'm totally owned by Resident Evil 4.......it will own everything in the Universe

I would teleport myself right on the january 12...

Capcom studio #4 your are my God !!!!!!!!

ge-man

Looks like there are infected women as well. Or maybe I missed that in previous media that has been released?

I hope that Capcom has a direct feed ready to go within the next day or so. I can just barely make out what's going on.

Deg

Banned
ge-man said:
Looks like there are infected women as well. Or maybe I missed that in previous media that has been released?

I hope that Capcom has a direct feed ready to go within the next day or so. I can just barely make out what's going on.

email capcom.

AssMan

Banned
WOW! The voice acting is pretty good. Better than that crap FFX. The graphics could be considered a next gen game IMFO.

olimario

Banned
Every time I tell myself I don't want Re4, I see something new that WOWs me.
This title is more than impressive and I can't wait to play it.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
olimario said:
Every time I tell myself I don't want Re4, I see something new that WOWs me.
This title is more than impressive and I can't wait to play it.

wha?? huh?? Why would you tell yourself that?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
GOTG!!!

Edit: It could be Ada or Claire. The sleeveless top looks like what Ada wears in the picture below but the black thing around the character's neck looks like something Claire has worn in the past. I think Mikami is messing with us on purpose by combining both looks.

Ada_Wong.JPG

Claire_2.jpg

I'm leaning towards Claire though because of the black thing around her neck.

doncale

Banned
well up my ass with a twirling lawn mower! holy mother of all that is good, RE4 looks to be a masterpiece. best visualson GCN by far. imagine what Revolution will be doing when pushed hard by an exellent team. holy God! RE4 is mine!

Kunai

JC10001 said:
It's definitely Claire.

GOTG!!!

Why Claire would go to that city/village? The last two times she went to a place with “strange” creatures was just to find her lost brother, Chris.

In other hand Ada and Leon had a relationship in RE2, and according the Wesker
Report, he (wesker) saved Ada Wong because she could be useful in the future, besides Ada Wong is an important element in the RE series, since the first game.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Kunai said:
Why Claire would go to that city/village? The last two times she went to a place with “strange” creatures was just to find her lost brother, Chris.

In other hand Ada and Leon had a relationship in RE2, and according the Wesker
Report, he (wesker) saved Ada Wong because she could be useful in the future, besides Ada Wong is an important element in the RE series, since the first game.

After taking another look I edited my post. You could go either way on this (as I explain) but the black fabric around the neck is signiture Claire.

RiZ III

arse1.jpg

Whats up with capcom and little girls in skirts crawling around. They had the same thing in Clock Tower 3. Not that im complaining.

Top Bottom