• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bionic Commando (360/PS3) Dated for May 19 (PR)

Dabanton

Mmmm those videos were delicious, the Dialogue was so cheesy but i guess that adds to the mood.:lol Hope we get a demo beforehand.

Capcom are really cleaning up this year.:D

B_Rik_Schitthaus said:
Same guy worse designer.

whaaaaaat? really? it's the same guy?! why would they change his design? especially since Rearmed was supposed to raise excitement for this game

I know I'll be playing with his Rearmed design for sure, but changing his look like that seems really stupid

JdFoX187

Banned
Gryphter said:
whaaaaaat? really? it's the same guy?! why would they change his design? especially since Rearmed was supposed to raise excitement for this game

I know I'll be playing with his Rearmed design for sure, but changing his look like that seems really stupid
The guy's been in prison for five years. I really wouldn't expect him coming out looking exactly like 'Rad' Spencer from before.

ezekial45

Banned
Gryphter said:

If you hate his design so much, then you can use his old one from the get go. As long as you're playing BC on the same console you played Rearmed on.

ezekial45 said:
If you hate his design so much, then you can use his old one from the get go. As long as you're playing BC on the same console you played Rearmed on.

Yeah, that's why I said I'd be playing his Rearmed design for sure. I'm glad they included that option with this, they even put the code you need in with Rearmed

JdFoX187

Banned
°°ToMmY°° said:
is there a demo planned?
Ben Judd made a comment back in January that they weren't sure if they would have time to do a demo or not. The game looks almost done so they're probably polishing.

Top Bottom