• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer Debut Trailer

FLEABttn

Banned
Dax01 said:
You don't know what the budget for the game is, let alone how much DE was payed to do the MP.
It's not affecting the single-player.

Does the number not being known somehow affect that? X - 1 is still less than X.

The argument though does fall apart if the budget for SP is X, regardless of the existance of MP or not.

This is making me sad. I keep having flashbacks of the enemies fighting and it DOES NOT LOOK FUN. That, is a problem. Oh well, we'll see how it all goes down when I play it next.

Saiyu

Meh, thought it was going to be bad (multi) when it was announced but that was just terrible. If they had to include multiplayer I would have wanted something imaginitive like Splinter Cell or that Snake mode from MGS4.

Aegus said:
I'd say it was an average game that uses a different setting (that it doesn't actually take advantage of) to hide the various flaws or actual lack of originality in the gameplay.

You say plasmids I say magic from Dark Messiah.

I feel the same way, the art/graphics/setting really are all that the game has, it just so happens that they are done so well that the flaws are somewhat obscured.

Also, imagine all the money that is going to the MP, for something that will end up being merely functional. This annoys me.

E-DuB

Looks interesting, but I can't imagine that I'll play it at all with MW 2 coming. Bioshock for me is a single player story driven experience and unless they drastically changed the make up of the SP component to a more tandem oriented atmosphere, I don't see myself playing for more than a few rounds.

On the plus side the graphics look nice and in the same vein of the original

Top Bottom