• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Collection boxart leaked

Nibel

3UTdCK9.jpg

http://www.gamerating.org.tw/search_product.php?id=a22c0238589078fb10b606ab62015744

PC/PS4/XBO

Thanks lifelower

That's pretty great cover art. I love all the games (hopefully it will include Bioshock 2) so this will be a day one purchase

Gorgeous box art, especially for a collection. Usually you just get all three original box arts and some quotes and shit to clutter everything up.

This is one of those things that I don't need at all, but will still definitely buy. I have the whole series collector's editions on 360 and all the games on PC as well. I will probably just buy this for the boxart.

Fbh

Cool cover.

Will probably buy if it's either 1080p 60fps or 30fps with a substantial graphical upgrade

Zareka

Not even a big Bioshock fan but god damn that's an amazing cover. I never finished 1 nor played 2 so I'd pick this up eventually.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
is this a remaster or something? why would the collection be coming to PC when it's already there? i have all 3 games.

might pick this up on PS4 since Bioshock 1 is bugged for me on PC.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I wish they'd release the games separately, because I know Bioshock 1 and 2 very well and I'd only be interested in Bioshock Infinite.

SilentRob

Cool cover, skip infinite though. Garbage game

Also, The Last of Us, right? Man that gunplay is terrible! What an awful, awful game. And MGS5? Holy shit, literally the worst thing that ever happened to me.

I have very interesting opinions contrary to the mainstream! Please engage me further to let me illustrate!

You so edgy. Wow.

Jup, I understand why people don't like a game, but saying Infinite is garbage...
Played through it a few months ago and it's just amazing, especially if you know nothing about the story and whatnot. The beginning alone is god-tier.

I really want this, as long as it's got Minerva's Den and the Infinite DLC. I've played MD before and loved it; I've never played Beyond The Sea or whatever it's called. Very excited for that.

Top Bottom