• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Collection boxart leaked

is this a remaster or something? why would the collection be coming to PC when it's already there? i have all 3 games.

might pick this up on PS4 since Bioshock 1 is bugged for me on PC.

Why not? Sleeping Dogs also got a 'remaster' on PC for example that doesn't change that much.
It's just a nice collection and will probably include the DLC(?).

That said, the 3 Bioshock games together were 10 euro or something like that on the recent Steam sales, so I'm very interested to see how they price them.

Servbot24

Banned
Also, The Last of Us, right? Man that gunplay is terrible! What an awful, awful game. And MGS5? Holy shit, literally the worst thing that ever happened to me.

I have very interesting opinions contrary to the mainstream! Please engage me further to let me illustrate!

Infinite being mediocre is a very common (and correct) opinion. In you like it (which is fine of course), you may actually be seen as the contrarian.

nomis

Infinite being mediocre is a very common (and correct) opinion. In you like it (which is fine of course), you may actually be seen as the contrarian.

"Overwhelmingly Positive" with users on Steam and 94 on Metacritic... "You're the contrarian here!!!". Fucking christ

There aren't enough Mad Max "That's bait" .gifs in the world for this thread.

Box art is completely lovely btw

Sijil

Infinite being mediocre is a very common ( and correct ) opinion. In you like it (which is fine of course), you may actually be seen as the contrarian.

That is also an opinion and not an objectif truth. As it stands Infinite has an 8.5 average user rating on metacritic and over 96% positive on Steam, as far as I'm concerned all the detractors are a loud minority shouting in the same room.

cyba89

"correct opinion"? So are there also "incorrect opinions"?

Bioshock Infinite also got second place in NeoGAF GOTY voting, won 43 GOTY awards and has 93-95 critic score and 8.5 user score on Metacritic. So how is liking this game contrarian?
It's a very well received game by critics and gamers alike.

nomis

That is also an opinion and not an objectif truth. As it stands Infinite has an 8.5 average user rating on metacritic and over 96% positive on Steam, as far as I'm concerned all the detractors are a loud minority shouting in the same room.

Ken Levine pissed in their corn flakes by not having all of Columbia seamlessly traversable via skyhook

Incredible cover.

Didn't like Infinite (ending was good though!), but I'll gladly pay 30 or so of my Euros to replay these games if the remasters are good.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
why is there a PC version though then?

Because there's no all-encompassing BioShock bundle on the PC. The BioShock Triple Pack that's on Steam doesn't include the DLC whereas this collection presumably does. There's a "BioShock Everything" retail sub in the Steam registry, but it's old and has a release state override, so it was probably created for development/testing purposes.

xzeldax3

Damnnnn that cover is awesome. I hope the games are 1080p/60fps.

I wonder if the multiplayer in the second game will be running?

TI82

Banned
Last time I played bio 1 on pc it was kind of annoying, having to do mods since it was a Vista only title. So an updated version would be cool

Infinite v. GTA V is just Bad v. Worse though.

160.gif

Coming to PC as well? That's kinda unusual when it comes to remasters. I wonder if there will actually be enhancements to it considering the PC version was already 1080p 60fps.

sora87

Indeed, tremendous setting and intriguing story ruined by boring shooting gallery gameplay. I actually wish I just watched a movie version of it on youtube.

alexein

i still have to play infinite, so i will buy it if theres the dlc for it too..
But i hope they remove the online trophies for the second or the mode altogether.

TI82

Banned
Indeed, tremendous setting and intriguing story ruined by boring shooting gallery gameplay. I actually wish I just watched a movie version of it on youtube.

Eh, watching it as a movie would just show how bad the plot is in a more direct way.

Top Bottom