• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Collection boxart leaked

Demoskinos

Fuck this just triggered all my memories of this franchise now and now I'm just really jonesing to play them again. As much as I can see the validity of why some people had issues with Infinite's story I still contend that it is one of if not THE game of the generation for me for last gen.

Remember that time in Infinite when the game stated that Black freedom fighters were just as bad as the Sky-KKK.
Bioshock 2 was the best one.

Remember that time in Infinite when the game stated that Black freedom fighters were just as bad as the Sky-KKK.
Bioshock 2 was the best one.

The point was that both sides were extremists, which I thought was an interesting take on the subject. And yeah, props to who ever photoshopped that box art, they did a great job and it looks great! But this collection doesnt exist, theres no way at this point

The point was that both sides were extremists, which I thought was an interesting take on the subject. And yeah, props to who ever photoshopped that box art, they did a great job and it looks great! But this collection doesnt exist, theres no way at this point
Are the inglorious basterds and the Nazis to sides of the same coin? Would you say Django and Calvin Candy were two sides of the same coin? And to bring up a real life example, were the black Panthers and the KKK two sides of the same coin?
And even insinuating, that both sides are some how equal is problematic at its core. It's really easy to sit back and contemplate how interesting it is from a place of privilege, but history has shown that a measure of extremism is necessary to gain life's most basic of freedoms.

Yeah, I felt Infinite was really insensitive with its subject material. It was just window dressing most of the game. The topic was hardly addressed, and when it was, they did it in such a narrow way. Aside from the visual and sound design, and the relationship between the two main characters, it was pretty messy. Not really sure why it was so widely praised.

But this collection doesnt exist, theres no way at this point
Just because it wasn't announced at E3 doesn't mean it wont pop up down the road.

Top Bottom