• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition and WWE 2K15 PC version has spotted on Korea GRB

I'd lap up a complete edition of BioShock Infinite for Xbox One. One of my favourite games last generation. Eff the haters.

I'd take a pack too featuring Infinite plus the Rapture BioShocks, but I'd contend with Infinite all the same

Pudge

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

WWE2K15 on PC would be incredible.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'd love to replay Infinite even if they altered nothing. I've sold my last-gen console and the story and setting were just amazing.
Hit me right in the dad parts, just like TLOU is right now.

Alfredo

Oh my God, a WWE game on PC would be amazing with mods/hacks.

I could make even DUMBER storylines than on consoles!

JNA

Banned
Oh my God, a WWE game on PC would be amazing with mods/hacks.

I could make even DUMBER storylines than on consoles!

The possibilities are endless!

I'm not a mod/hack guy by any stretch of the imagination so I hope to see what craziness people come up with that can do it.

They probably should port Infinite to PS4 and Xbone. I know it got quite a big backlash, but it's still a solid game and even on PS360 it was very technically impressive.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I haven't played a wrestling game since WWF Royal Rumble on Genesis something like 20 years ago. I'll gladly play WWE 2k15 on PC :)

Toparaman

Banned
They probably should port Infinite to PS4 and Xbone. I know it got quite a big backlash, but it's still a solid game and even on PS360 it was very technically impressive.

It was disappointing from a gameplay and story perspective, but I would still buy a PS4 version just to revisit that gorgeous world in improved quality.

Reknoc

Will get WWE '15 if this happens. Really want a PC wrestling game. Last proper WWE one was RAW and it's crazy how fans have been keeping that up to date more or less with mods.

I'd love to replay Infinite even if they altered nothing. I've sold my last-gen console and the story and setting were just amazing.
Hit me right in the dad parts, just like TLOU is right now.

That spoiler had me laughing, I played through Infinite for the first time when my newborn son would only sleep through the night if he was on my chest. It was the perfect time to play that game, it had me blubbering quite a lot. Right in the dad parts indeed.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Uhm...why would it not be a trilogy collection? Even if you wanted to pretend the second game didn't exist, that's still 2 games left. Bioshock one isn't hard to get to 1080 60 on ultra these days, its 8 years old and UE3.

They would HAVE to make Bioshock one apart of the collection to make me interested in buying it at any price. Infinite as a game stand alone unfortunately was not a good enough experience for me that i'd buy it again at full price for better graphics

Rosur

If BioShock Infinite Complete Edition comes to the PS4 I'll probably buy again though would rather a BioShock trilogy pack.

Corpekata

Banned
Uhm...why would it not be a trilogy collection? Even if you wanted to pretend the second game didn't exist, that's still 2 games left. Bioshock one isn't hard to get to 1080 60 on ultra these days, its 8 years old and UE3.

They would HAVE to make Bioshock one apart of the collection to make me interested in buying it at any price. Infinite as a game stand alone unfortunately was not a good enough experience for me that i'd buy it again at full price for better graphics

Because it's for PC. It's just a GOTY edition. People are reading too much into it. Nothing about Complete Edition screams remaster.

Alfredo

Also, making custom textures for Created Wrestlers on PC would be a hell of a lot easier than using a gamepad. Ugh, please be true.

BasilZero

Finally, a "Ultimate" edition or final collection of Bioshock Infinite is coming out (assuming this is true of course) - now I can finally get the game :D.

As for WWE, finally - I will get this as well!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Because it's for PC. It's just a GOTY edition. People are reading too much into it. Nothing about Complete Edition screams remaster.

Hopefully. That leaves leeway for an actual remaster trilogy in the future i suppose. If they are putting these games on iOS, i think its kind of expectant that they're probably already working on PS4 and Xbone ports

Buzzman

Banned
FIFA Decennial Edition

Mass Effect Trilogy

Far Cry 2&3 Reloaded

Assassin's Creed: The Desmond Files

Dragon Age Remastered

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

Battlefield Bad Company Collection

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection

Call of Duty Black Ops Collection

The Orange Box Collection Files:Complete Edition

Batman: Arkham Stories

Borderlands: Triplestravaganza

Place your bets!
Personally I'll be waiting for the Sonic HD Collection.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I don't thin anyone will be surprised when a BioShock Infinite PS4 remaster is announced.

The games cost 2K a fortune and didn't make that much money in return. So naturally they will try to squeeze some more money out of it.

That said, I will get in on PC when it is released.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Can't wait to see these on PS4

cF60ruZ.jpg

Actually, wait, I played Infinite on PC. Never mind then.

Onaco

A mediocre shooter surrounded by copious amounts of hype? Pass, and yes I've played and beaten it. Tomb Raider was better.

kulapik

FIFA Decennial Edition

Mass Effect Trilogy

Far Cry 2&3 Reloaded

Dragon Age Remastered

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

Battlefield Bad Company Collection

Call of Duty Black Ops Collection

The Orange Box Collection Files:Complete Edition

Batman: Arkham Stories

Borderlands: Triplestravaganza

Place your bets!
Personally I'll be waiting for the Sonic HD Collection.

What's this supposed to be? Games on the Korean thingy that turned out to be bullshit or other games rated recently?

Son Of D

How are the PC versions of the NBA2K games?

As for the Bioshock listing I won't be surprised if it's just a version with DLC bundled in. Although with the rate of remaster announcements a Bioshock Trilogy Remaster on PS4/XB1 is likely.

Hasney

Day one on WWE 2K15 if it has a good framework and is moddable.

It probably won't be officially, but considering people are injecting textures, trons and music into the PS3 game for people with custom firmware, people will find a way around it.

Fisty

Made me think of how awesome a PS4 port of Bioshock 1 & Bioshock Infinite+DLC would be. Id love to replay them at Ultra at 1080p60, single-playthrough platinums for both...IN ORDER!

Hasney

How are the PC versions of the NBA2K games?

They were pretty good up until last year when they didn't bother giving the current-gen version of the game. They're changing that with NBA this year, so hopefully if this is real, it is the current gen version.

KJRS_1993

Mass Effect Trilogy

Those three would be excellent.
Imagine all three Modern Warfare campaigns combined into one long game, with CoD 4 multiplayer (with a few balances) on the side.
Yesh!

I'd also buy a Bioshock remastered easily.

WWE on PC?! I haven't played a wrestling game in years but if this is true, count me in. Royal Rumble mode online would be awesome.

Top Bottom